No announcement yet.

Coloradoans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for the heads up, I would like to make it to CUSCC again this year.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Simply Fresh is more of the same, if a bit smaller and more import-focused.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

http://westslope.craigslist.org/cto/5607252044.html

70k mile SE sedan, thought it was worth posting up... too bad my heart is so set on a wagon, this thing is gorgeous!

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
          http://westslope.craigslist.org/cto/5607252044.html

70k mile SE sedan, thought it was worth posting up... too bad my heart is so set on a wagon, this thing is gorgeous!
          damnit man, that is awesome!

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/994/3...w-in-colorado/

Came across this while trying to write up a calendar of car shows to hit this year. I don't run my front plate anyway, and this petition probably won't affect anything, but why not, it can't hurt to share...

Accord Aero-R

Comment

sucks you gotta use them

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

What's good Colorado folks!!! Any car meets down here?

Comment

Nope.

Haha, but seriously no. The Colorado CB7Tuner membership is minuscule, and there hasn't been a forum meet in a few years. I think there have been three or four since I joined. As far as meets in general, if you're on social media look up Cartune Network Colorado and 1320 C.C

What have you got going on, though?
                  Last edited by CyborgGT; 02-27-2017, 11:19 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I see. All good. I actually just got into an accident not too long ago so I'm doing body work on the front. I need a new radiator support, bumper & reinforcement, lights and hood. Then a radiator and cooling fan. My whip is mostly stock looking. Just trying to maintain the car for the long haul. I won't be doing any major projects until I payoff the student loans. I just wanted to see what the cb7 scene was like out here and maybe meet up from time to time.

Comment

I'd be up for a meet. I'll be going to car shows all summer in the Denver area, as a spectator. Cars & Coffee events, the big tuner shows for Simply Fresh Fitment and CUSCC (University of Colorado Sports Car Club), whatever I can find. I don't have a CB right now, is all. Dailying an RSX while I slowly build an engine for my next Accord. Used to have an H-swapped sedan, now I'm wanting a wagon. Don't know when I'll finally get one, though.

I regret getting rid of that sedan so much . If you look close, the hood is a different color in this shot. I, too, was in an accident that took out the rad support. Had to replace the rad/fans/support, hood, grille, and one of the headlights. Luckily, it was before the one-piece lights came along!

There might be some sort of Accord group on Facebook, but I wouldn't know since I'm not on social media. The forum members that come and go are mostly out of Denver and Colorado Springs, which seems to be where all the real action is. I'm up north in Loveland.
                      Last edited by CyborgGT; 03-01-2017, 02:13 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I'd be willing to do a meetup, but I'm not sure how many of us would be willing to do a track day with our 24+ year old cars. Otherwise, I'd just be showing up in my daily of a far too bland Maxima.

Comment

Once my wagon's built, I'll be taking it to High Plains as much as I can afford to. The RSX? Nah. I've been upgrading every bit of the suspension, but the engine's staying stock. I stick to the canyons. It's free, and I don't want to kill a set of brake pads in one day anyway.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Last minute, but Mayhem at Bandimere is today. Weather.com says it should be nice and clear. I'll be there.

http://www.bandimere.com/streettunermayhem

Accord Aero-R

Comment

And I'm back! Pretty dead here.....

Comment

Hey, Kor! Yeah, nothing going on around here. So you still got the CB? And how's that Z treating you?

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Working...
                                X