Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

CB3 on steelies from Finland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Them wheels r sweet looking.
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
      Them wheels r sweet looking.
      Thanks man! I'm gonna run those with 195/50/15.

The new CB rides pretty stiff. I think it has OEM shocks, and Weitec lowering springs on the rear and FK's on the front. They're decent quality. It's not bouncy at all, even tho the other rear shock is busted. Going to replace both of them as soon as I get to my garage. I'm happy with it. It was not very expensive, but it's better than I thought it would be, since it has/it is:

-1990 4-door
      -F20A2 PGM-FI with some mild mods
      -Heated power folding mirrors
      -Heated power seats
      -Cruise control (haven't tried it yet)
      -Power sunroof (glass)
      -Remote control for locking/unlocking the car
      -This cool black interior with red stiches

Comment

What's up guys!

Like I promised, pics of my new car!

And now for some pics of the old dash and how it was ruined... It had like +5kg or pure bondo on it! Damn that thing was ridiculous!

Out with the old I went...

And in with the new:

I'm so happy with how it turned out after looking at the bondodash for 300 kilometers. I also put in my high rise console.

To-do-list for becoming weekend:

-install black housed headlights
        -change the busted rear shocks for better ones

This was all for now...

Comment

wow!! to think someone would actually even think of something like that is insane!!! i'm a music freak but damn not on the dash!! lol!! good job man and good luck with it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Agnes93coupe View Post
            wow!! to think someone would actually even think of something like that is insane!!! i'm a music freak but damn not on the dash!! lol!! good job man and good luck with it!!
            Haha yeah it's crazy D I'd love to know that which CB came stock with those seats?

Comment

Off to a nice start with the new CB.

I kinda like the way the rear bumper is cut to fit that hitch.
              Are those holes i'm seeing in the fromt bumper?

RIP my last two CB7s.
              New rides:
              '82 Volvo 245 drift project
              '87 Volvo 244 daily
              Born2DieApparel.com

Comment

Originally posted by CB3F20A2 View Post
                Haha yeah it's crazy D I'd love to know that which CB came stock with those seats?
                which seats?

Comment

which seats?
                  The ones you can see in the last picture.

There is no holes in the front bumper.. It has oem headlight washers on it.

Comment

What's up fellow tuners!

Finnish people usually start celebrating Christmas right after the midsummers day in June. I mean Christmas is like month away and when you walk down the streets, all you can see is christmas-that christmas-this, christmas-lights, christmas-food, christmas-gifts... Even christmas-beer! It's damn good beer tho.

So, my sister and her friend are doing decoration and furniture restoration as a small business in school, and as we have tons of old furniture and other random stuff in our garage, my mom decided to sell two old kicksleds to my sister's friend. She asked me to take them in the city for her. I said "K..". And how all this is CB7 related?

Well first I thought "No way those things are going in my CB!" Then I remembered that I had those sweet roof racks in the garage

Funtion over form

Even thought I'm not the biggest fan of christmas things, I might jump in the flow and put a christmas tree on the roof racks What do you think? It would be a funny idea for few days...

Comment

What's up fellow tuners!

Finnish people usually start celebrating Christmas right after the midsummers day in June. I mean Christmas is like month away and when you walk down the streets, all you can see is christmas-that christmas-this, christmas-lights, christmas-food, christmas-gifts... Even christmas-beer! It's damn good beer tho.

So, my sister and her friend are doing decoration and furniture restoration as a small business in school, and as we have tons of old furniture and other random stuff in our garage, my mom decided to sell two old kicksleds to my sister's friend. She asked me to take them in the city for her. I said "K..". And how all this is CB7 related?

Well first I thought "No way those things are going in my CB!" Then I remembered that I had those sweet roof racks in the garage

Funtion over form

Even thought I'm not the biggest fan of christmas things, I might jump in the flow and put a christmas tree on the roof racks What do you think? It would be a funny idea for few days...
                      LMFAO!!!!! i can't blame you for not wanting to put ANUTHING on top of the cb7 because I might have to go toe to toe with my mom if she asked me to do something like that!!!

Comment

LMFAO!!!!! i can't blame you for not wanting to put ANUTHING on top of the cb7 because I might have to go toe to toe with my mom if she asked me to do something like that!!!
                        Haha! At first she wanted me to put those _in_ the car. Like in the back seat or something... Nooo way!

Comment

Haven't done anything to the car lately.. Well yeah I put some audio stuff in it for better tunes but I don't consider it as a update.

Took her for an 340 kilometer roadtrip to my girlfriends hometown Such a nice weather to drive. Some pics to share...

Can't waith till spring and getting the white wheels mounted!

Comment

Did some off-road!

And soon later I felt so small...

Wish it was summer so I could go lower!

Comment

Did some off-road!

And soon later I felt so small...

Wish it was summer so I could go lower!
                              yoooo!!!!! you are INSANE!!!! i would never have the BALLS to park my baby next to a RIG like that!!!!! LOL!!!!

Comment

yoooo!!!!! you are INSANE!!!! i would never have the BALLS to park my baby next to a RIG like that!!!!! LOL!!!!
                                Why not??? It's perfectly safe!

Comment

Working...
                                X