No announcement yet.

cuate01221 : 1974 Toyota Corolla Deluxe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are some more pics of the Wagon. I still don't have the camera but I should for Monday. Tomorrow we are going to the track again to see if we can get this girl into the 13s all motor. Hopefully we will be able to spray and run an 11. Will upload all videos Sunday night for you guys.

Had a lot of wheelspin on that launch so no wheelie

Comment

http://s1112.photobucket.com/albums/...t=SDV_0373.mp4

http://s1112.photobucket.com/albums/...t=SDV_0374.mp4

This is it for now because photobucket is being a PITA!

Comment

This beast is going back into street/track mode now! A roll cage is going to be made for this summer, and then I will be driving it on the street and occasionally on the track. Also a new motor is being built for when the one we have fails. Block has been sent out to be bored out to 89mm compared to the 85mm stock. Also we have a set of high compression Aries pistons mated to Golden Eagle H beam rods. The crank is staying stock. We already have a custom made head for it with a non aggressive cam. That's it for this summer. Pics will be up when it starts to get warmer out!

Comment

My favorite garage in my town

"I see you"

Comment

17 year old exhaust ftw! Put in the exhaust the other day. It was a PITA!! Had to drop the entire differential from one side to get it in there. All to find out, I forgot the header gasket at my dads house. But, she's getting registered very soon! Can't wait to be driving this around!

Here are some other pictures of parts I have to build another block!

Wiseco 12.1:1 Pistons

Here are the 02 Ford mustang rear brake conversion pics.

Comment

I found a pic with the staggered baby supra's! I miss the way those wheels looked! Why did my father have to give those away for free?!?!?!?!

Comment

Dude ur wagon is so sexy man...I would daily that thing!haha are you sticking with the 2/3tc motor or are you eventually going for something bigger...I.e. 2jz,22re...anyway this is dopeness at its finest..

Comment

Originally posted by 87awwhelznaww92 View Post
                  Dude ur wagon is so sexy man...I would daily that thing!haha are you sticking with the 2/3tc motor or are you eventually going for something bigger...I.e. 2jz,22re...anyway this is dopeness at its finest..
                  Thanks for the compliment man! I plan on doing a 2rz swap sometime in the future. But for now we are going to build a 3tc turbo for street/track use.

Also, the car will be registered and insured on March 22nd!!

Comment

Figured it was time I check this out. Such a bad ass car in every respect.

The badassness begins with the fact it's a 2 door Corolla wagon.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                      Figured it was time I check this out. Such a bad ass car in every respect.

The badassness begins with the fact it's a 2 door Corolla wagon.
                      Thanks man! I absolutely love this wagon! Everybody always asks me who welded the rear doors shut, and I'm like, " Most likely a sheet metal press back in 73!" Haha

Comment

Took her for a spin today! Started off horribly, but got the hang of it after about 10 minutes! I absolutely love the way this thing feels! Now to rest my left leg and prepare for another ride tomorrow ;D

Comment

Awesome dude.
                          1993 Accord LX - Sold
                          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Here is a crappy video from my buddy's IPhone I took the other day. Didn't wanna power shift into 3rd because of the corner but power shifted 1-2 and 3-4

Comment

Here is a little update:

We are sending the block to a machine shop because the cam bearing were gone! Didn't hurt the cam in any way at least! Once we get the block back everything will be going back in and then off to the track to see what we run! Here are a few pics

Gotta have the famous engine bay pic!

Comment

Here are a few videos of me racing this year. This past weekend I got the front end up :P

Comment

Working...
                                X