V6 Swap questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speedfr3ak View Post
    been done as of yesterday why dont u do ur own work u try and school peoplwhen u have never even built a motor do what ur good at and peck at ur keyboard
    I see a grey banned in your future.
    Originally posted by SOHC-FTW View Post
    A motors electric a engine uses combustion.

And deeve may have never built an engine, but he doesn't brag about shit others have done.
    Are you imply this gentleman claims work he didn't do? Oh he sucks at life if its true.
    MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

Not just one but a few and claims others work, check out his off topic thread it speaks for itself.

02 Crv
      02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
      92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
      Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Originally posted by SOHC-FTW View Post
        Not just one but a few and claims others work, check out his off topic thread it speaks for itself.
        Wow what a douche.
        MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

Hey Shay91Racer,
          How is the swap going, I came across your post, and reminded me when I had The idea of doing a c or j swap into a cb7, naturally a v6 has better power than an I4. I think Drummersteve is planning on doing a turbo j35 swap into a cb7 in the future. I would love to see it when you are finished.
          Originally posted by Gummiegorilla
          Damn CBs are like a Rubix Cube sometimes !!!!

Comment

This would be amazing, and it would totally give me incentive over the H22 swap.
            Major props to you Shay!
            You seem to have a good grasp of it all .. I really look foward to reading all of your R&D!

Stay Committed!

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Ive done this swap already and as soon as the car is complete I will make a massive thread on how it was done and what parts were used. Shoudnt be any later than May.

I would really like to see this chassis more recognized and I hope the option of a jswap will do just that. Keep up the good work guys.
              ODBWeldingWerks
              Team Kindred Impulse Jax FL

Comment

Originally posted by 91b20ed View Post
                Ive done this swap already and as soon as the car is complete I will make a massive thread on how it was done and what parts were used. Shoudnt be any later than May.

I would really like to see this chassis more recognized and I hope the option of a jswap will do just that. Keep up the good work guys.
                That would be awesome, since other guy that did it came here, showed off, then never posted again. Parted/scrapped the car, and moved on.

J engines are fairly cheap, too... so they wouldn't be unreasonable swap options if someone made it easy to do!

Comment

I'm contemplating this for a future date; that is if I don't take the initiative to do a LS1 swap. So serious, and I'm hoping you pull this off. Subscribed.
                  Last edited by Straight Success; 02-19-2013, 08:39 PM.
                  The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I'm currently starting this swap myself in my cb7 coupe, I decided to go outside in, all my suspension upgrades and exhaust work have been competed, custom mounts, custom axles' wire harness and motor work have been done my last issue is motor choice.

my motor choices involve a built j32a head,using either the j35 or j37 bottom end (I have each long block) its gonna come down to which bolts up with no issues to the 03 type s 6 sped manual trans I have...

I have to procure little odds and ends but ill gladly showcase the build as it goes, aiming to use it for downhill or auto roses.

Glad to seep j series is getting the attention it deserves

Comment

Working...
                    X