Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Wire tuck and shaving my motor bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well my car is all done and running again going to get a bisimoto header and obx intake manifold for my motor and some fender washers to dress the motor bay up to make it look nice but here is a pic of what it looks like now it was kinda dark out when i took the pic

Comment

Wow. Love the pink bay! That is some eye candy for sure.

Always loved your white and pink theme. Now you're just going all out.

Comment

thanks im glad you like it my boyfriend was up every day from 12 at noon till 5 am the next day working on it to get it done in time for my birth day witch is today btw just in time only took him a week and a half to do all of it.he did it all by him self to with no help form anyone no one wanted to help him they just flaked out and said it was to hard.kinda made him mad probably would of not done it to begin with if he would of known that but he figured there was no backing out now its already took all apart . but im glad he did decide to do it after all it looks really good and im happy still got a little more to do and going to try to get it in a magazine if i can

Comment

nice work

Comment

Originally posted by dayzielynn View Post
            thanks im glad you like it my boyfriend was up every day from 12 at noon till 5 am the next day working on it to get it done in time for my birth day witch is today btw just in time only took him a week and a half to do all of it.he did it all by him self to with no help form anyone no one wanted to help him they just flaked out and said it was to hard.kinda made him mad probably would of not done it to begin with if he would of known that but he figured there was no backing out now its already took all apart . but im glad he did decide to do it after all it looks really good and im happy still got a little more to do and going to try to get it in a magazine if i can
            154 words and 2 punctuations make my eyes hurt.

in that picture it kinda does look like a metallic pink to me.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
            It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

the color is pure pink with white diamond pearl over it with rambow Micro Prizm Flakes over that and then cleared took him 3 hours to paint my motor bay

Comment

Should get a closeup in the day showing the stages

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

not bad
                  FRIENDS
                  DONT LET
                  FRIENDS
                  ROLL ON
                  ROTA'S

Comment

Looking good. Looking good. A bisi header in that clean bay would look perfect!
                    "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

more pics

Comment

did anyone see the new pic i posted?

Comment

Wow it looks great, good job on the wire tuck.

CALI LIFE STYLE
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

this is sick my seattle silver cb7 is also getting pink parts my bay is gonna be white with pink flake im painting it when im done with brake line and fuel line tuck

Comment

my car use to be seattle silver then it got painted pearl white with the pink motor bay. kinda miss it seattle silver but not that much i like it the color it is now a whole lot more than the old color it was.

Comment

Not bad, but I would get itbs or prelude manifold double stacked and ported. Stay away from the obx.
                                MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X