Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rilas View Post
    That's depressing. What happened?
    Pretty much me and a friend got kicked out of the garage we were renting. So we packed up the stuff and parted way. Until recently it was on a flatbad trailer since we moved. Now finally got things situated and vehicle is finally being worked on again. Hopefully the body work on the passenger side should be done tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

Well its been 4mons and I have updates on the car. has some of the suspension sandblasted. Those parts I ended up spraying POR15 on them. Some got the clear treatment and others just left with the POR15. All bodywork is done, rear suspension is in besides the camber kit that I still need to buy. The whole floor of the car is primed. I need to sand it so I can spray a silver base on it. If theirs a way to put up pics not like photobucket please let me know

Comment

Just use imgur.
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Flickr also works well.
          ~Nick~
          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
          MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

ill make a account with flicker tomorrow. thanks fellas

Comment

Sorry haven't posted in a while. Been working on the accord. Weather has been sucking bad here so ive been working on it here and there. ive had a lot of progress since I posted last. I need to get pics of this and upload them. Just be patient fellas

Comment

Working...
              X