Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

The Official Daily Dose of Dubstep Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey eveyeryone. New track.

Comment

Last edited by dj_ender; 01-14-2013, 03:43 PM.
      Originally posted by Mishakol129
      Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Feeling in a DnB mood right now.

Comment

First time I heard Chase and Status was in the Harry Brown movie. Great movie btw. A little slow, but interesting.
          '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Comment

Comment

Glad to see you keeping up the good work dj! You have earned a gold star!

PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Havnt come around lately..

Sup.

Comment

TRAP&BASS

FLOSSTRADOMUS

Last edited by dj_ender; 01-23-2013, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Heres Some Trap Bass in your face. Big Credit to CandyLandOg, and Bro Safari.

Comment

From one of the Godfathers.

Comment

Comment

I know, I know, it's Steve fucking Aoki, but listen to it.

Comment

Well ive been a fan of 'electronic' music since the early 90's. I suppose that makes me an old fart now. I do listen to dubstep tracks fairly often but there is A LOT of crap out there. I tried to read this whole thread but ran out of patience. I did see a post on here about someone not knowing if skrillex was dubstep lol. Imho skrillex is the epitome of commercial dubstep. I also saw a post about someone not liking the bass drop and autobot and decepticons dying sounds. Those are pretty much the only sounds in dubstep that seperate it from the genres it was born from: dnb breakbeat and garage. Garage provided the 'drop' and vocals and dnb and breakbeat has provided the drum track in which to place the 'drop'. Maybe im just too old and critical about music but there are very few really good dubstep songs out there right now. I can listen to maybe an hour of dubstep but I could listen all day to minimal and trance and electronica or house etc. So to me kid sister's pro nails is a 'real' dubstep song and so is skrillex's bangarang (obviously). So that is my addition to this thread sorry I dont know how to post video links to those two songs I just mentioned.
                              Last edited by JonnyD; 02-03-2013, 04:36 AM.

Comment

and this.

Last edited by dj_ender; 02-12-2013, 03:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X