• Show
Clear All

Nice find! Good luck on the install!
    My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post
      Nice find! Good luck on the install!
      You have lude seats installed I believe? (4th or 5th gen?)

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
        You have lude seats installed I believe? (4th or 5th gen?)
        Fourth gen from a 92. Are the 5th different from the fourth? If not just look for the diy I posted in, I added some good .pics and points that make the swap easier and better.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
            Lol I used to have that exact filter...

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post
              Lol I used to have that exact filter...
              haha, cool. it would look good with the blue color of your car.

Comment

Does anyone know if the 5th gen heated lude seats were just on/off heated or could you use different temperature levels (3 or 5 or other)?

Comment

im loving the car bro its super clean. specially the interior, swap and wire tuck. i actually like those headlights over the stock ones, be diffrent but still clean. cant wait to see the future progress of this car.

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                  disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

Hey, didn't I see this car nominated for AOM this month?

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                      Hah... Good choice too! Hoping to get there some day myself when I get everything cleaned up. Raff is in the same boat in terms of how much time has been put in. It's far beyond just a motor swap and wheels, and that makes it a great build to me.

Comment

I'd vote

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                          haha. How awesome. Are you doing this because you already got it jk
                          Thank You though, appreciated
                          Last edited by Raf99; 10-03-2012, 09:57 PM.

Comment

No, it's a genuine nomination because I think you as a CB owner and member deserve it. Your dedication, attention to detail and attitude on here are all a winning combination in my books.

Comment

I'd say your CB7 is an excellent candidate for AOM

Besides, having a Canadian with it 2 months in a row and someone from my region is awesome!

As far as the seats being heated just on/off or multi-level, how many pins are there on the connectors? That should give you a clue, as multi-level seats would like require some sort of sensor to reaulate the heat. It's also possible that it doesn't matter and that you can wire on/off seats to be multi-level and vice versa.

Comment

Originally posted by RustyBucket View Post
                                I'd say your CB7 is an excellent candidate for AOM

Besides, having a Canadian with it 2 months in a row and someone from my region is awesome!

As far as the seats being heated just on/off or multi-level, how many pins are there on the connectors? That should give you a clue, as multi-level seats would like require some sort of sensor to reaulate the heat. It's also possible that it doesn't matter and that you can wire on/off seats to be multi-level and vice versa.
                                Thanks, your words means a lot man!

Ya, i'll check the pins out, great idea! I believe its a 4-pin wire, I'll check.
                                I kind of thought that some (like a 3-way lamp) you need a 3-way bulb/coil/unit for it to work. Otherwise its a on/off unit. I have no switches yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X