This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Konigstiger View Post
    It's like that but mine is sideways. It's just mild , not even noticeable , Doc said nothing of an emergency unless I go push my self to the limits like extreme gym workout.
    Dang, will it progress over time? That must mean sleeping can be a pain at times huh?

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
      Dang, will it progress over time? That must mean sleeping can be a pain at times huh?
      I don't even feel it at all. I can sleep like a normal human. I do feel some slight pain very often at times when standing quick.
      I'm not worried , if I think of the issue it will grow lol. Id didn't even know until I got an chest xray for my psoitive TB test.
      Thank God I don't have any signs of TB all over me. That would suck really bad if I did.

If I take it easy , it won't progress which is fortunate. If it did progress , it's either steroids or braces , gah!
      Last edited by ExplodingCake; 09-10-2009, 05:10 PM.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by Konigstiger View Post
        I don't even feel it at all. I can sleep like a normal human. I do feel some slight pain very often at times when standing quick.
        I'm not worried , if I think of the issue it will grow lol. Id didn't even know until I got an chest xray for my psoitive TB test.
        Thank God I don't have any signs of TB all over me. That would suck really bad if I did.

If I take it easy , it won't progress which is fortunate. If it did progress , it's either steroids or braces , gah!
        dood that sux.. sorry to hear that..

hmm.. maybe u should sleep the opposite way the spine is curving so it will curve back!
        -:¦:-
        Originally posted by wed3k
        i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

It won't help because it's permanent unless I'll do braces but the Doc said it's nothing to worry about.
          It's far from having braces and especially surgery.
          Last edited by ExplodingCake; 09-10-2009, 08:34 PM.

Comment

WHOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
            Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

got the new engine in the es300. going to start putting everything back together since you have to pretty much take everything apart in the car. basically you are taking out just the block, heads and lower intake manifold.

in a honda, you just take everything out in about 4 hours.

edit: who needs something from japan? needs to be small shit, not jdm bumper supports.
              Last edited by wed3k; 09-11-2009, 03:50 AM.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                got the new engine in the es300. going to start putting everything back together since you have to pretty much take everything apart in the car. basically you are taking out just the block, heads and lower intake manifold.

in a honda, you just take everything out in about 4 hours.

edit: who needs something from japan? needs to be small shit, not jdm bumper supports.
                fogz?? jdm 1 piecers?? 90-91 preferd
                lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
                |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
                "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
                check out my mr thread
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

Just started my Pharmacy Extern today. It's half fun half boring.

Comment

shit man, i let this older woman go in front of me at CVS and let her know that she dropped a twenty dollar bill on the ground.

the thought of swooping on the 20 crossed my mind for a spilit second but hopefully someone would do the same to me.
                    I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                      shit man, i let this older woman go in front of me at CVS and let her know that she dropped a twenty dollar bill on the ground.

the thought of swooping on the 20 crossed my mind for a spilit second but hopefully someone would do the same to me.
                      I returned 440 dollars before. Even drove to the house. There are good people out there...you are one of them.

93 'til infinity

Comment

i dont believe in karma but i do believe in what's right and what's wrong.

finished the engine swap on the es300 but the car still misses, lol. fucking all the work only to find out it still has the same issue. i bet you it is spark plug wire #5 because that spark plug looked way different than the rest.
                        I <3 G60.

Comment

hey there NorCal guys

i might be coming down to San Jose to pick up a 92' 240sx hatchback shell for a friend. She wrecked her's and the frame is fucked and we found this straight shell. If i get the trailer we're heading down Saturday morning and leaving Monday morning back to Oregon.

If anyone is down to hang out; let me know,
                          If anyone knows of a 240sx shell for sale, let me know...(options )
                          93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Working as a Car Detailer now... so who wants a detail on thier cb7?. . or s2k, bimmer, civic ... lol
                            -:¦:-
                            Originally posted by wed3k
                            i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
                              Working as a Car Detailer now... so who wants a detail on thier cb7?. . or s2k, bimmer, civic ... lol

What's the best for leather?

93 'til infinity

Comment

where at my new cb could use a detail wink wink lol
                                lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
                                |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
                                "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
                                check out my mr thread
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

Working...
                                X