Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Can anyone make manifolds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone make manifolds

say i wanted to turbo the h22, but i want to keep a/c and run a 3 or 4 " dp. can it be done? and how much will it cost
    miss my turbo cb7
    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

http://www.ape-garage.nl/fotos/downpipe.jpg

like that
    miss my turbo cb7

Comment

THat wouldn't work on a cb. THer's no room for a DP in the back. Maybe towards the front, but then you'd have a hell of a time running your charge piping unless you run water to air cooler.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

I have a rev hard turbo manifold with a 3 inch downpipe and i still have my a/c, but i had to get custom a/c lines to route around my turbo stuff.

Members Ride thread

Comment

Best way to keep A/C would be to run the manifold upward, cut a hole in the hood for the turbo, then run the exhaust back down through the hood on the back side of the intake manifold, then down and back

A/C FTW

Comment

I know of someone who could do it...I can see if he would be willing, let me know

SOLD!!
            Boosted H22
            375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb View Post
              I know of someone who could do it...I can see if he would be willing, let me know
              if he could make this one, ill be happy. i need to know how much its going to run me.

miss my turbo cb7

Comment

I have yet to see a sidewinder style manifold in a CB7. I've seen 97up preludes with them but they have a little more room for everything to fit. It'll be a tight squeeze in a CB7.

I also talked to Spoolin performance and he said it's possible to make a CB custom application if he took measurements of my engine bay. When time gets close i'm more likely going to them since they are more local to me.
                I need a custom turbo manifold built....
                707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
                "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
                '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Originally posted by Kurobei View Post
                  I have yet to see a sidewinder style manifold in a CB7. I've seen 97up preludes with them but they have a little more room for everything to fit. It'll be a tight squeeze in a CB7.

I also talked to Spoolin performance and he said it's possible to make a CB custom application if he took measurements of my engine bay. When time gets close i'm more likely going to them since they are more local to me.
                  nice yea i havent seen one on a cb.

might have to cancel this if this one kid really wants my h22 off me. then its back to thinking about going k24.
                  miss my turbo cb7

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93 View Post
                    nice yea i havent seen one on a cb.

might have to cancel this if this one kid really wants my h22 off me. then its back to thinking about going k24.
                    If you have the funds to do a K24 swap, i say go for it! I'm having regrets and bit the bullet on getting my spare H22 fully built for turbo and I'm nowhere near done almost near 6grand in parts/labor later. I still need the main pieces (snail,intercooler,piping,manifold tuning etc.) when I could have got a K24 and been swapped already for about 8k. I just got power hungry and wanted boost to take on other boosted cars in my area thats been getting on my nerves.

Nothing beats a N/A reliability. There's just more work and maintenance if you go the turbo route. I'm actually thinking about buying a 91 CB7 coupe to put the new heart in so I can keep my current car as a daily.
                    I need a custom turbo manifold built....
                    707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
                    "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
                    '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

If you have the funds to do a K24 swap, i say go for it! I'm having regrets and bit the bullet on getting my spare H22 fully built for turbo and I'm nowhere near done almost near 6grand in parts/labor later. I still need the main pieces (snail,intercooler,piping,manifold tuning etc.) when I could have got a K24 and been swapped already for about 8k. I just got power hungry and wanted boost to take on other boosted cars in my area thats been getting on my nerves.

Nothing beats a N/A reliability. There's just more work and maintenance if you go the turbo route. I'm actually thinking about buying a 91 CB7 coupe to put the new heart in so I can keep my current car as a daily.
                      i got a k24 for 50 bucks. muhahah i say its going to cost 2000 for the complete swap. then boost will costs about 4-5k more. on top of that a rhd swap. ugh
                      miss my turbo cb7

Comment

let me know if you want a h22 turbo mani, I have a xs-power one im not using.

Comment

i've got a book where a guy has one but its on a f22a. says his name was Mervin Fullenwider. the turbo sits the the battery goes. i tried to get the pics up but i'll have to get my wife to do it.

check out the website

Comment

i'm also desperately trying to find a NON-log manifold that i can keep A/C, and if possibly, PS. for an H22. but i have a BB2, not cb.

AV-Engineering makes a top-mount mani that keeps both AC and PS and utilizes a 3" DP, but again, its for a BB6.

but you might as well check them out. and love fab.

BB2F22-T3super60:250hp/275lb-ft @10psi

Comment

Originally posted by twokexlv6coupe View Post
                              i'm also desperately trying to find a NON-log manifold that i can keep A/C, and if possibly, PS. for an H22. but i have a BB2, not cb.

AV-Engineering makes a top-mount mani that keeps both AC and PS and utilizes a 3" DP, but again, its for a BB6.

but you might as well check them out. and love fab.
                              you can get one like i have and swap the plates where it bolts to the engine. i think its for a t4 on an evo.

check out the website

Comment

Working...
                              X