No announcement yet.

islandhopper : 1990 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wired up my BB6 fogs again after deciding i like them better than OEM. And i also did the 'Independent Fog Mod' while i had everything apart...

And yes, EVERYTHING was plugged in and working...

Now my fogs work....whenever i want them to!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Oh yeah...and i got my GTS Deflector the other day...

I'll get better pics tomorrow in the sunshine

hmmmmm...I just noticed, in this pic, you can't really tell i have a CF hood. It's so glossy it reflects the sky and looks like the light blue paint on the rest of my car...gives me an idea of what it might look like with a smooth hood and a good clear coat!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Omg it does! The front end does look sick with those fogs though! But that bug guard It needs something to even the top and bottom on the front bumper.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
          Omg it does! The front end does look sick with those fogs though! But that bug guard It needs something to even the top and bottom on the front bumper.
          Thanks...but, what? "...something to even the top and bottom..." I don't follow. Care to explain?

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Like chrome

Fill that indented place up!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Are you talking about the 'trim' band on the front bumper? Im still confused... what is your idea to give it that extra...something...?

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Oooh pretty

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
                  Are you talking about the 'trim' band on the front bumper? Im still confused... what is your idea to give it that extra...something...?
                  Yup. Just like mikey did on the coupe. That'll make the front look more even and beefy. IMO of course.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
                    Oooh pretty

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                    Yup. Just like mikey did on the coupe. That'll make the front look more even and beefy. IMO of course.
                    Ahhh...i see now. That's really not my style though. I have been wanting to try it out...just to see how the overall look would turn out, but i don't like the idea of a tape on, chrome strip.

If i did it, it would be on ALL the trim, not just the front. What type did you use?

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

I used the one from Autozone, its like 3D. There are basically no gaps and you can't even tell its peel n stick Its the one with the Ford Explorer tail light as the picture. I think it's 1/4 or 1/8...I'll check.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

i think today i looked at your pretty much DIY of the Morimoto-Mini D2S Projectors you installed. you were asking for help but went ahead and made em work. lol. been thinkin of doing that soon but first red and clears. they deff turned out nice and look sick in the one piece.
                        Accord SE

93se
                        Members Ride
                        Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak
                        Sold to: sulimed, BurtonRiderT6, tishock

Comment

Lookin good matt I really dig the deflector

Its incredible how far the front end of this thing has came in the last year

8 Accords so far:
                          '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                          '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                          (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

The car looks amazing with those 15 meshes, front looks aggressive aswell.

02 Crv
                            02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                            92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                            Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Originally posted by esskater892 View Post
                              i think today i looked at your pretty much DIY of the Morimoto-Mini D2S Projectors you installed. you were asking for help but went ahead and made em work. lol. been thinkin of doing that soon but first red and clears. they deff turned out nice and look sick in the one piece.
                              Thanks!

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
                              Lookin good matt I really dig the deflector

Its incredible how far the front end of this thing has came in the last year
                              Thanks bro. It has come a long way...and thanks to you, it's going to get better.

Originally posted by SOHC-FTW View Post
                              The car looks amazing with those 15 meshes, front looks aggressive aswell.
                              Much appreciated, sir.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

car is teh secks
                                thank for the pics bro... i am gonna do it after all
                                1991 Cappuccino Brown LX Coupe
                                2013 Rallye Red Civic EX Coupe

Comment

Working...
                                X