No announcement yet.

islandhopper : 1990 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your coming to the meet Nov 4th at Tacoma sonic right? I miss your dog and his car ha ha....
    My 90 coupe Mr thread....
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
      Your coming to the meet Nov 4th at Tacoma sonic right? I miss your dog and his car ha ha....
      HIS car?! baaahhhh, he might be the mascot but im the one bustin' knuckles here!

lol, but yeah dude. as long as i can get the time off, im down. it's on a sunday, so there is a good chance i'll have the weekend off...maybe. i missed the last sonic meet and i have been craving cheesy tater-tots and limeade ever since!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

My computer wont load th is page.. something about "Too Much Win for one computer to handle" or some shit

You better be there on the 4th Should be a good turnout!

8 Accords so far:
        '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
        '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
        (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Damn bro, the cb is gorgeous. I'm really liking the wheels. Well actually I love everything about your car. So, what's next?

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
          MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
            My computer wont load th is page.. something about "Too Much Win for one computer to handle" or some shit

You better be there on the 4th Should be a good turnout!
            LOL, thx

I'll try to make it. Shouldn't be hard to get the time off in advance.

Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
            Damn bro, the cb is gorgeous. I'm really liking the wheels. Well actually I love everything about your car. So, what's next?
            Thank you, Sir.

Besides new front fenders the next thing on my list is mounting my new (beefier) tires on the epsilons and rolling the fenders...maybe even pull them a bit. Depends on how much tire i wanna tuck, if any. After that...build for boost.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Still Fapping to pics....Errrmygawww

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

LOL

Take it easy...Don't hurt yourself...

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

What up Mat or Matt? I forge how you spell your name..
                  I found the harness! Now I just need to ship it.

I have 2 different "b" harness' one is 9091 and the other is 9293, they have different plugs which I didn't even know about.

Either way I'm sure you want the 9091 correct?
                  PM me your shipping info once more. I had to clear my inbox since I'm no longer a "gold" member -____- lol

Comment

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
                    LOL

Take it easy...Don't hurt yourself...
                    Too late for that

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

New fenders first! Preferable cut with fender flares

Ya kno.. For the beefier rubber an all

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Originally posted by Luis View Post
                        What up Mat or Matt? I forge how you spell your name..
                        I found the harness! Now I just need to ship it.

I have 2 different "b" harness' one is 9091 and the other is 9293, they have different plugs which I didn't even know about.

Either way I'm sure you want the 9091 correct?
                        PM me your shipping info once more. I had to clear my inbox since I'm no longer a "gold" member -____- lol
                        Two 'T's.

Yup. I need the 90-91 harness please.

PM'd!

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                        Too late for that

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
                        New fenders first! Preferable cut with fender flares

Ya kno.. For the beefier rubber an all
                        I wanna see how far i can get the fenders pulled before i go for flares. I was gonna go with flares but i've changed my mind...still possible though.

Definitely getting fenders before any of that happens.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

well get fenders and hack these ones up

8 Accords so far:

Comment

lol, what about the rear? dont wanna be welding rear patch panels any time soon. and flares are spendy. i still havent found a style i like the best...and i dont know how much of a flare i need. Once i figure out what wheel and tire combo works best i'll have a better idea of what i need to get. Plus i'd be getting kinda close to Ronald_TypeR. He nailed that look and i wouldnt wanna fail that look.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

fuckittt no guts no gloryy

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Ronald Type-R is my hero.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                                MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Working...
                                X