No announcement yet.

islandhopper : 1990 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya OMG. Can you imagine if that incident was a full-on 'whole side of the car scrape' ... OMFG d00d. I would shit my pants right there, dig it out and throw it at the girl! (well... not really .., but u know :P). I'd say you were lucky.

Comment

Lights look sick bro, Did you get a new mirror yet? That beetch gets what she deserves for driving in the car pool lane (you getting all of her money ).

But I cant wait to see more of you're car!

^^^^^
      Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Lookin good my man, love that CAI!
        1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
        For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Nice light mod

Comment

Originally posted by dysfunk View Post
            Funny story. Sucks about the mirror... Start a new trend and slap a new glass on it and call it good. Haha.

Enjoy your beer, sir!
            Funny now..but pretty shitty as it went down. Scared the shit outa me cuz i was chillin' there jammin' to my tunes when it happened.

And i was thinking about doing that just for the time being so i have something there to look at...Don't think it'll start any trends though...the aiming mechanism is pretty ugly.

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
            ya OMG. Can you imagine if that incident was a full-on 'whole side of the car scrape' ... OMFG d00d. I would shit my pants right there, dig it out and throw it at the girl! (well... not really .., but u know :P). I'd say you were lucky.
            lol, yeah, i thought that's what had happened at first. But once i saw the extent of the damage i calmed down. Lucky indeed.

Originally posted by brsteinbach View Post
            Lights look sick bro, Did you get a new mirror yet? That beetch gets what she deserves for driving in the car pool lane (you getting all of her money ).

But I cant wait to see more of you're car!
            Thanks dude! No mirror yet. Im trying to find one that's not over $50. Hopefully i can get one from the wreckers on the weekend.

More pics soon! Got some things under wraps for the moment...should be pretty cool when finished though..

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
            Lookin good my man, love that CAI!
            Thanks bud! Me too.

Originally posted by cb7_with_snail View Post
            Nice light mod
            Werd. I put a lot of time and thought into them. Im glad you like them too.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

WELL I DO LIKE THEM!!! Lol

Comment

Good luck with aotm!

Comment

Thanks, bud!

I just found out last night that i was even nominated. I had no idea! I feel honored just to be nominated and receiving votes. I wish a few more things were finished on my car, but im stoked none the less!!! Thanks to everyone who has voted for me and i wish the best of luck to the other contestants!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Yea Buddy!!!

Comment

U got my vote!

Comment

Thanks, bro! Much appreciated.

Got some good news..

New D/S Mirror!..fuck yeah RockAuto. $17+$10 shipping and two days later i got a brand new side-view.

Should have it installed tomorrow night. Also have a passenger side mirror block-off plate that i'll install as well.

And im going to start designing a charge-box/water-shield for the filter on the CAI. Im gonna use the resonator box as the starting point and take it from there...Hoping to keep the filter from sucking up water in case i happen to get into some deep water...which is know to happen 'round these parts...

And if things go well i'll be able to modify it during the dry months for ram-air...we'll see.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

sooooo....that side-view mirror pictured above....is garbage. Lesson learned: You get what you pay for. Cheap taiwanese shit didn't fit worth a damn. Whatever. Gonna send it back and continue my search for an OEM replacement.

Anyways, my AEM CAI is kickin' ass. I know how my CB drives like the back of my hand and i can tell that im using less throttle on my normal routes to work and back. The colder, denser air is really helping my engine perform better making more power and use less fuel. It's awesome. I have a trip down south this weekend and i'll be keeping track of my MPGs. I usually get 30-32mpg...so we'll see what i get this time.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Good work on the DX coupe, it makes me miss mine...

Same body style as the rest, but lighter. No one else understands. Good work!
                            There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                              Good work on the DX coupe, it makes me miss mine...

Same body style as the rest, but lighter. No one else understands. Good work!
                              Thanks bro. DX coupes FTW.

So i went down south and on the way i stopped to see my good buddy Nolan and we traded some stuff. I got the infamous wagon compartments, a vigor rear sway-bar and some blue-top injectors for my budget turbo build. Big thanks to c91bse7.

After a quick spit polish the wagon storage is goin' in tomorrow. Then i can get rid of that ghetto-ass plank of wood back there!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Glad that stuff went to a good home
                                In for wagon storage installed pics !

Originally posted by Darkcloud
                                Wimp go low or go home haha
                                Originally posted by cb7_tillidie
                                Not a single fuck was given that day.

Comment

Working...
                                X