• Show
Clear All

I love your CB7 man!
    Jay
    HondaLina
    91' Accord EX R JDM H22A

Comment

Originally posted by c91bse7 View Post
      ...Let me know next meet your going to and ill get on out there with the cb
      Will do! We need more CB support at these meets!

Originally posted by RUGER 2.2L View Post
      Car is looking good ma dude. I'm diggin the black fenders right now. It will look even better once everything is repainted, but for now it is baws mode. I also hate you for owning those wheels cuz I am mad jelly lol
      lol...im totally NOT diggin' the fenders. Need paint...need paint bad. In due time. Im trying to move right now so a few things, like my CB, are on hold till i get situated.

As for the rims...wait till i clean them up...then you'll need some peanut butter to go with that jelly.

Originally posted by CB7_JAY91 View Post
      I love your CB7 man!
      Thanks dude!

Ground clearance is overrated. This pic makes me want to slamm my hooptie again...

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

I agree

So are you gonna come down to the spring meet?!

8 Accords so far:
        '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
        '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
        (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
          I agree

So are you gonna come down to the spring meet?!
          ^^ This is a very important question...

One that can only be answered one way...

It starts with yes..

And ends with what kind of brewskis should I bring???

Comment

yeah dude.

hope you like heineken!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Heineken eh? Could be worse

You better book a campsite then brochacho!

Comment

Hell yea!

Yea one campsite left in the front line, but still plenty of others left!

Ill be getting some Private reserve or some Heff

8 Accords so far:
                '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Hey bro, just gone through all the pages of your thread and i was pissed off when scumbugs stole your ride, I hope your doing great now a days. Just focus on her again and forget the past..don't you think to include theft this time?
                  私はフィリピン人

Comment

Originally posted by roland lorenzo View Post
                    Hey bro, just gone through all the pages of your thread and i was pissed off when scumbugs stole your ride, I hope your doing great now a days. Just focus on her again and forget the past..don't you think to include theft this time?
                    Hey man, i appreciate you taking the time to go thru this thread...as well as the support! Thank you!

And yes, security is a very high priority. A kill-switch is going to be installed and an alarm is being put together.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

What's new sir ? Hope all is well with you and your cb.
                      Just stopping in to tell you I finally ordered and installed those bulbs you linked me too and the difference is night and day thanks agin.

Originally posted by Darkcloud
                      Wimp go low or go home haha
                      Originally posted by cb7_tillidie
                      Not a single fuck was given that day.

Comment

Nothing really new to report on.. Im in the middle of moving so i dont have too much time to tinker. Soon though i'll be swapping in the A6 from the EX and rebuilding my A1 for boost. The old A1 is starting to knock...so i figured i'd swap in a healthier F22 and daily that until i get my turbo setup complete. Should have the swap done next month.

Other than that, my only plan for now is to drive the bitch. And im glad those bulbs worked out for you, man, cuz at that price you can't beat the performance.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

That's not good on the knocking , but at least you already have a spare engine

Yeah for that price the difference was so worth it , I'm looking at a different set of Philips bulbs for my Subaru , there the extreme vision looks like a good buy as well!

Comment

Originally posted by c91bse7 View Post
                            That's not good on the knocking , but at least you already have a spare engine

Yeah for that price the difference was so worth it , I'm looking at a different set of Philips bulbs for my Subaru , there the extreme vision looks like a good buy as well!

Yeah...i anticipated this long ago and picked up an entire parts car with a good engine/trans for $300. Whenever i need a part, i have it. It's awesome.

I haven't heard anything about the extreme vision bulbs. What's the lumen rating?

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Whole parts car for 300 that's a deal!

I can't find the lumen rating for them, but I've been reading reviews and haven't heard anything bad . I think there worth a shot!
                              http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewi...id=87153392987

Comment

i like your current sig, the way the smoke is coming out the exhaust. i can never get it to show up on camera. did you add it after?

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                                It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Working...
                                X