starship troopers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

starship troopers

ok so they are making a 3rd one. its going straight to dvd tho. and the trailer for it just doesnt do it any justice. for those few starship trooper fans out there. tell me what u think?

http://www.cinematical.com/2008/02/2...ers-3-trailer/

people HATE that movie....I'm almost embarrassed that I actually enjoyed the first one.
    14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

I liked the 1st movie back in the day. But, the 2nd one sucked. I don't think anything good can come from a 3rd....

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Theyre good if you like cheesy movies. Ill probably get a few laughs out of this one.
        To-Do List for Today
        Be Awesome

Comment

negative
          My Car
          FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Theyre making a 3rd one!?!

Oh jesus.

The first one was decent. Uncensored. Titties, gore...the works. Didnt even wanna see the 2nd one. Now this one is straight-to-DVD??

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

They can never let a good thing just die... the first movie was ok... the second sucked... and this 3rd one is just going to suck even more... Its just like what they did with the movie The Crow, the one with Brandon Lee... You know what I'm talking about? Ya? Well they made that movie which is one of my all time favorite movies... then they screwed up the entire movie by coming out with 2 or 3 others...
              Allison Stokke... Google her... Yeah

92 Accord Ex Sedan - Parting Out

H22 GT4088 CRX build coming soon

Comment

i liked the first one...i didnt even know they had starship troopers 2.

oh well time to play some starcraft now

Comment

I loved the first one, the second, lets just say that one doesn't exist.
                  If Casper Van Diem is back, i'll prolly watch it.

Comment

Working...
                  X