Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

CB7TOM : Accord Dx 92

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post

Clean DX. I've always wanted one.
    thanks

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
    welcome, i have the civic knob on my cb also, feels so much better in my hand when i shift.
    and yeah it does just not as nice as the skunk2 knob i had on my ef i love that thing

Comment

the lip and the stance realy change the look from stock to pretty cool! clean and simple loos good.

Comment

its the lil things lol

Comment

weird i've never seen a cobaltblue in dx form. what are your future plans? car looks good so far. why not put the hubbies back on see what its like. i always liked atx's look slammed on steelies with hubcaps for his winter look.

looks like it used to be seattle silver or something just looked at the engine bay pic
          Last edited by tommi; 04-28-2010, 12:44 PM.
          <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

That's one clean ass dx you got there looking good...

the sedan
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
            the wagon
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
            the integra
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

very clean inside & out
              WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                weird i've never seen a cobaltblue in dx form.
                I agree. The badges say DX, yet the bumpers are painted and there's a cupholder. DX models didn't have these things, at least for the 90-91 models. He does, however, have the DX HVAC switches, manual locks and windows. I'm stumped.

Regardless, that's a clean car you've got there. The paint looks great.
                Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
                2005 Acura TSX 6MT
                2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                  weird i've never seen a cobaltblue in dx form. what are your future plans? car looks good so far. why not put the hubbies back on see what its like. i always liked atx's look slammed on steelies with hubcaps for his winter look.
                  lol its the blue from honda odyssey and as for plans ive got a few things but 1 is to fix all the shit thats bad on it and as for the hubs they were all $%^& up
                  Originally posted by jimmybean21 View Post
                  That's one clean ass dx you got there looking good...
                  thanks

Originally posted by Nurega View Post
                  I agree. The badges say DX, yet the bumpers are painted and there's a cupholder. DX models didn't have these things, at least for the 90-91 models. He does, however, have the DX HVAC switches, manual locks and windows. I'm stumped. lo

Regardless, that's a clean car you've got there. The paint looks great.
                  lol its a 92 dx i put the cuphulder in it came out off a ex and i had it painted well the guy b4 me did just b4 i pick it up

Comment

Nice DX i don't like the shift knob because it's too small.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                    2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
                      Nice DX i don't like the shift knob because it's too small.
                      lol thanks man

Comment

nice dx got a 2dr, looks sexy one thing that fram oil filter should of gotten a k&n they woork better and last long and easier to get off for a bout 14 bucks

Comment

Originally posted by hondacb7! View Post
                          nice dx got a 2dr, looks sexy one thing that fram oil filter should of gotten a k&n they woork better and last long and easier to get off for a bout 14 bucks
                          yea used them on my GS-R and B16 all the time but the fram is good for the slow as balls F22 now when i get a H22 or K24 in it that will b a lil diff

Comment

Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
                            very clean inside & out
                            thanks and nice looking cb in your sig

Comment

Working...
                            X