Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

graphic : 1993 Honda Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bignoog View Post
    Headlights are so sexxy! I need to do that mod. Glad to see some 3rd coast love on here. I'm down in Beaumont.
    Thanks Big Dog, I'm from that H, so we neighbors. I saw that black CB you got there man, now that's what I called "dreeeeeooooped" like the Beasty Boys used to say. If we have a 3rd Coast Meet-up I'm coming thu. Let's plan something.

My brother-in-law doing a white CB7 sedan just like mine, with black 18's. He about to get paint soon, he doing struts and stuff. We gone do this 3rd Coast Style tho, fresh paint, 18's, tint and bang.

Comment

Absolutely beautiful.

Comment

love the cb kidd

Comment

I like the paint job and simplicity of the style
          Good luck with the future plans

My swap thread
          Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Music installed

Ok got my music installed. 2 12" Sony Explodes, 1000 watt amp, Pioneer Head unit with iPod input. Now I jam Pandora all day!!!!!

I had to get my back windsheild replaced, my kids shattered it throwing things at each other, believe me, they won't be throwing anything for a long while.

My car getting back tint replaced, and music installed.

Comment

Originally posted by graphic View Post
              Ok got my music installed. 2 12" Sony Explodes, 1000 watt amp, Pioneer Head unit with iPod input. Now I jam Pandora all day!!!!!

I had to get my back windsheild replaced, my kids shattered it throwing things at each other, believe me, they won't be throwing anything for a long while.

My car getting back tint replaced, and music installed.
              You broke their arms? Don't you think that's a little far?
              Last edited by Jarrett; 04-24-2012, 05:41 PM.
              My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                You broke their arms? Don't you think that's a little far?
                Lol...No, I tore their butts up with my belt (southern black folks style).
                Then I took the allowance money of the one who threw the rock, and got the windsheild delivery guy to install a new one.

So after all that they play far away from my CB.

Comment

What did it end up costing you? I have to get mine done also but I've got conflicting information on cost. Also, did the company you used give the option for a smoked border on the top?
                  My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Car looks awesome!
                    Everything came together perfectly.
                    What brand and size are those wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                      What did it end up costing you? I have to get mine done also but I've got conflicting information on cost. Also, did the company you used give the option for a smoked border on the top?
                      The tint cost me $40 for the back window and $20 for each door.
                      The Pioneer Radio($75), amp kit($25) , and Alarm + installation of all that on the same day cost me $185. I was talking them down on prices while they were admiring the CB. Those guys are all planning on getting CB7's after seeing mine. There just aren't any in Houston "done right", or i just haven't met anyone yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Other1 View Post
                        Car looks awesome!
                        Everything came together perfectly.
                        What brand and size are those wheels.
                        They are called MSR style 029, and they are 18's. The tires are 18/225/35, i think. I know they are 35 cause they are low.

Here's a link to the rims I have, they look good when i polish them:
                        http://www.wheelsnext.com/wheels-rim...r%20Gloss.html

Comment

Your car looks a little like mine. Color changes in sunlight too.
                          Thanks for the link!

Comment

I was asking about the windshield replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by Other1 View Post
                              Your car looks a little like mine. Color changes in sunlight too.
                              Thanks for the link!
                              Ooo-Wee man, your car is nice I'm liking that color man, I'm just a little too old for spoilers and stuff, I'm kind of old-school, but yours looks good.

Comment

Nice! Its so clean.
                                Originally posted by Dr. Shuffles
                                Prius? Fuck that shit. I can't afford those things. Why do you think I'm driving a Honda that's old enough to buy beer?

Comment

Working...
                                X