No announcement yet.

2013 Colorado Cb Meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I'm off, I'll go to Tuner Mayhem whenever you guys do so we can meet up... or attempt to, haha!

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
      If I'm off, I'll go to Tuner Mayhem whenever you guys do so we can meet up... or attempt to, haha!
      Ya it seems that way, maybe we should all just meet at bandimere lol

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199548

Comment

Yes, i'm up to meet. As i stated before, we need to meet! If you're on your way down I-25, i can meet you off 104th and I-25 at the Seoul Korean BBQ place or any of the stores in that area. Just hit me up on Saturday. You have my number. And i promise i'll bring my phone with me this time! lol

91cbseven: I'm estimating if you've never been to the track, you'll be in the mid 18's. I ran during test and tune and did 17.6 my first ever run on street tires. Was a total noob then. That's with the H swap! "Granny shifting not double clutching like i should ....." lol.
        Last edited by koslauj; 06-04-2013, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by koslauj View Post
          Yes, i'm up to meet. As i stated before, we need to meet! If you're on your way down I-25, i can meet you off 104th and I-25 at the Seoul Korean BBQ place or any of the stores in that area. Just hit me up on Saturday. You have my number. And i promise i'll bring my phone with me this time! lol

91cbseven: I'm estimating if you've never been to the track, you'll be in the mid 18's. I ran during test and tune and did 17.6 my first ever run on street tires. Was a total noob then. That's with the H swap! "Granny shifting not double clutching like i should ....." lol.
          Okay I'll hit you up Saturday, I'm not familiar with the place your talking about but I will look it up. Awesome quote by the way!

Comment

Alright, I'm in! I got someone to switch shifts with me Sunday so I'm at least off til late afternoon. I'm going to try and hit up both Tuner Mayhem and the Concours show in Lakewood by 2:30ish. So meeting up for TM at 10-11 would work great for me.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Alright, I'm in! I got someone to switch shifts with me Sunday so I'm at least off til late afternoon. I'm going to try and hit up both Tuner Mayhem and the Concours show in Lakewood by 2:30ish. So meeting up for TM at 10-11 would work great for me.
              Great! Do you want to meet in del Camino right outside of longmont and head down to go meet koslauj on 104th?

I was thinking about leaving Del Camino around 9:30 and meeting koslauj around 10 if that works for both of you guys?

Koslauj we can talk about pikes peak this Sunday, I'm not sure I can make that one.

Comment

Sounds good. We'll meet around 10am on Sunday. 91CBseven, you have my number so just hit me up.

Comment

Originally posted by koslauj View Post
                  Sounds good. We'll meet around 10am on Sunday. 91CBseven, you have my number so just hit me up.
                  Your a little further south than 104th aren't you? We can meet on 84th and I-25 at the Arby's or something.

Comment

Del Camino, as in the 119+I25 intersection? Looking at Google Maps aerial view, there's a gas station/truck stop right there?

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I'm actually by 104th and Tower so anything works.

Comment

Del Camino, as in the 119+I25 intersection? Looking at Google Maps aerial view, there's a gas station/truck stop right there?
                        Ya we can meet at the shell right by the on ramp

Koslauj let me know what works for you, I tried search that bbq place and got nothing by 104th
                        Last edited by 91cbseven; 06-08-2013, 11:17 AM.

Comment

^ Ok, 9:30am at the Del Camino Shell, I'll meet you there. If for whatever reason I'm not, I wouldn't wait more than a few minutes and I'll find you guys at Bandimere; I'm the type that if I need to be somewhere, I show up early.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Meet at the Arby's sounds good. See you guys tomorrow.

Comment

Here are those photos I got of your car, JC. My camera was in an auto-setting and I didn't notice until I got home, so nothing from that day came out quite right. But anyway:

*ED. - photos died
                              Last edited by CyborgGT; 06-20-2013, 03:13 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Fun Fun Fun, now i'm thinking a BBQ or something so we all can get together and just chill. I'd say invite others as well. Friends and Family are welcomed. the more, the merrier.

Comment

Working...
                                X