2013 Colorado Cb Meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koslauj View Post
    Fun Fun Fun, now i'm thinking a BBQ or something so we all can get together and just chill. I'd say invite others as well. Friends and Family are welcomed. the more, the merrier.
    That sounds like a great plan, somewhere we can talk without having to yell over cars running down the strip.

David those pictures turned out awesome, thanks!
    That camera takes really good pics dude

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199548

Comment

Car meets tomorrow:

JDM Elite Car show
      9am-4pm
      Tubby's Diner
      2750 Highway 50 East
      Pueblo, CO

And as always, there is the Weekly Sunday NationWide Meets.

Comment

Got some time off and no plans this weekend, planning on a photoshoot this weekend, anyone interested? Was thinking about some photos nex tot Chapel on the Rocks in Allenspark.

Comment

Anybody up for a meet this weekend?

Comment

^ Saw this a little late. Went to the Simply Fresh meet last weekend though, NO CB's except for mine. Little love for the CB's around here. Just message if you want a meet. I'm up for it.

Comment

It's starting to get warmer, anyone interested in meets or cruises?

Comment

Originally posted by koslauj View Post
                It's starting to get warmer, anyone interested in meets or cruises?
                That sounds good dude, it would have to be in the evening for me with my work schedule. They still have those Sunday night meets?

Comment

^ Yes, every Sunday. Still have the Accord, but upgraded to 370z. Both are very nice cars.

Comment

Nice dude, Nissan makes good cars. How about a Sunday meet in the next couple of weeks? This weekend is a little busy for me let me know what works best for you.

Comment

As long as it's on the weekend, i'm available.

Comment

I get Sundays off nowadays and it's otherwise easier to get a random day off, so I'm more available for meets. A friend got a CB recently, too, though it sounds like it might be a bit before it's ready for serious driving.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Cyborg, you still in Fort Collins or did you move to Golden??

Comment

I ended up in glorious Greeley. I found the most pathetically cheap apartment and couldn't pass it up. It's actually not bad here, though; at least the cops don't hound me anymore.

I've got just two more things I want for the RSX, then it's full-steam on the H22 build. It's looking like I can have it all done, CB9 purchased and dyno-tuned, by the end of next summer. Though I'm tempted to get the wagon towards the end of this summer, after my raise at work. I miss my Accord so much, haha!

Accord Aero-R

Comment

FYI, CUSCC CAR SHOW THIS WEEKEND. REGISTER YOUR CARS FOR FREE ONLINE. I'LL BE THERE. 9AM-4PM.

Comment

Nice, I'll be there. I was going to Golden tomorrow anyway, so I can stop there for a bit. Good thing I checked up on this place; I've been trying to find some good shows this summer (definitely making the Pikes Peak Hill Climb this year) and had no clue about this one.
                                Last edited by CyborgGT; 05-03-2014, 09:46 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Working...
                                X