those of you running k swaps..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

those of you running k swaps..

i have just about everything needed to swap.

only thing im running into is the axles.

im not gonna pay 500$ for swap axles. thats dumb. there has to be an oem axle or hybrid oem axle, that has the correct length for swaps like civics have.

i used oreilly auto parts online parts catalog and found rsx type-s axles are really close to being plug and play axles.

what are you swapped guys running?

k24a2
    accord trans case with rsx gears
    hasport mounts

COUPE K24

Hit up AFHKParts..I know FatMan88 is one person with a k24a2 swap but he's rarely on here and mostly on FB.

Im considering going down that road as well..they're becoming more abundant in the local yards now for a good price especially for a k24a2
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

7g accord are everywhere in the junkyards now. granted, its not the best engine/trans but itll get you running on the cheap. even use the stock ecu.
      COUPE K24

Comment

In my si its a great car the only down-side to working on that car is that it's very involved. The motor has to come out the car any time that its worked on . I currently am in the process of doing the headgasket but that
        s gonna have to hold especially in this cold.

Comment

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
          7g accord are everywhere in the junkyards now. granted, its not the best engine/trans but itll get you running on the cheap. even use the stock ecu.
          I was in the junkyard a couple days ago and holy fuck engine choices. There was 5 7th gens, 1 V6 auto, 2 I4 manuals, 2 I4 autos. If you want a k24 swap for cheap, the 7th gen accords are everywhere now.

Comment

They make a kit to turn the 5 speed into a 6 speed too. And those Accord K24s can do like 250WHP with cams + pistons + bolt ons no problem. GOAT 4 cylinder, though I don't know that it's worth the swap. For the same money you could swap a K24 block into an 8th gen Civic Si.

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Hey '93CB7Ex I'm in the process of building a K24/K20 for my CB also. You're ahead of me by far lol. I'm also in ATL. Shoot me an email mjsstanley@yahoo.com

Comment

hmmm....

Comment

Working...
                X