No announcement yet.

blk91coupe : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, it's been forever since I updated this. I finally fixed the car before I moved to Hawaii and drove it with the stock EX transmission for a couple of months. I miss this car so much. Wish it wasn't so expensive to ship cars to Hawaii... Ended up the T2T4 diff went bad and wouldn't hold the passengers side axle in anymore. I haven't driven this car since June of 2016. My dad still starts it up once and a while and keeps the battery on a battery tender but it's fate is unknown. My wife says no way to shipping it over here but I've had it for over ten years and don't really want to get rid of it so it sits.
    [/url]

Comment

Well, I ended up giving this car to my dad to get rid of a bit of the debt I owe my parents. He's keeping it at my brothers place in Oregon for a run about car when they drive down with their truck. My brother drives it from time to time and really wanted to buy it but couldn't financially do it now so it will probably end up being his car eventually. I miss this car so much. Unfortunately with a growing family and eventually moving to California I'll never own this car again. I really want to get a car I connect with like I did this one but that'll be hard to find. Especially family friendly cars... Looking to have another kid soon and that's going to make narrow my options a bit.
      [/url]

Comment

sorry to hear you had to part ways with your CB.

One day down the road you should find another CB that you can hang onto.

A sedan would be a decent family friendly car!

Good luck.
        Keep Pushing..

Comment

Another one down, sorry to hear man.

Comment

Working...
          X