Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Good set of speakers?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good set of speakers?

What are good speakers to get , planning to upgrade soon

Ones that are better than the speakers you currently have?

Reading reviews about different brands are only going to give you personal opinions. Rather, you should go listen to some different speakers. In peoples cars or at the store, and hear for yourself

If you really want personal opinion, mine is for Clarion.

^^Photos taken by me ^^

Comment

Thanks bro

Comment

I have always been rather found in the crispness of Infinity Speakers. That's just me. Check out the other audio section on here. There is a bit more convo about speakers, amps, and so on....

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
        PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Thanks bro i will, i was looking at speakers more like kickers but want clear sound

Comment

Kickers sound pretty good, I've been a kicker dealer for 10 years, and the ds line is one of my favorites. The ks is suposta have one of the widest ranges out of any speaker. If your talking clear sound, like crisp highs, ts pioneers probably have the most "ting" to them. I myself have Memphis pr 3 ways in my doors. I love them...but am probably going to step up to the M class soon

Comment

Nice thanks for the info , yea the speakers on my car sound terrible

Comment

yes....i sell car stereo

yes....i sell hertz

am i going to sell you speakers all the way from north carolina.....probably not (so dont take my opinion as a way to get money from you)

i sell them....but i use them too. best sounding reasonably priced speaker on the market today....in my expert (lol) opinion

dieci series if using deck power

energy series if using 75-100 per channel amp

hi-energy series if more than that
                SHARPIE ACCORD HERE....
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=192457

Comment

try to use kenwood. the sound is good

Comment

I have jl audio c2's in my car. Ran me close to $420 shipped and taxes. Sounds like i got subs in my car and the clarity is unbelievable. To top it off there not amplified and theyre loud !
                    Last edited by trinistylez; 09-06-2012, 12:03 PM.
                    Everyday is one day closer to completing my cb7 <3

Comment

Originally posted by trinistylez View Post
                      I have jl audio c2's in my car. Ran me close to $420 shipped and taxes. Sounds like i got subs in my car and the clarity is unbelievable. To top it off there not amplified and theyre loud !
                      hertz dieci series components are 189 and dieci coax are 129. so thats around 350-360 for comparable speakers that sound tremendously better than the c2. i sell both and have them on the board together. listening to them next to each other customers always say "why would i pay more for jl and not sound as good?" my next point to them is .....jl is a 1 year warranty and the hertz are 3 year......customer says "how soon can you install the hertz for me, thats a no brainer".

ps: i play both on deck power for them to hear....no amp at all
                      SHARPIE ACCORD HERE....
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=192457

Comment

Alpine type r's only way to fly

I run them in my accord doors and my impreza, accord is amped impreza is just deck power, both sound great

Onlinecarstereo.com is where I buy all my stuff there prices are awesome

Click it.... You know you wanna
                        Bought from:Joshy,H22WAGON93, nho93accord,90accordLXGUY,phantomCB7,Tommi

Comment

Ive got kenwoods in mine but I have talked to a few people who swear by alpine so i might upgrade to alpine or kicker havnt decided yet but if I was you I'd listen to all the speakers I'm considering and then decide don't just choose because of the brand

Comment

Working...
                          X