Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Some photos of my 90' CB7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some photos of my 90' CB7

Here are some Pictures of My 1990 EX
    She has 116,306 Miles on her. original Motor and transmission.
    The rims are konig's. I'm not sure what they are but I'm almost positive that they don't make them anymore.
    Feel free to ask me any questions about her.

Last edited by Ctgearhead; 08-07-2012, 04:13 PM.

damn that thing is clean, a real nice starting point. Keep it up
    Instagram: robkhaira

MRT: 1991 EX-R: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...52#post3273952

Comment

whats up with the door?
      Accord SE

93se
      Members Ride
      Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak
      Sold to: sulimed, BurtonRiderT6, tishock

Comment

Originally posted by rkcb7 View Post
        damn that thing is clean, a real nice starting point. Keep it up
        Thats the first time I heard someone call my car clean haha XD
        Thanks Ive got a lot of Ideas for it. Much of which were inspired by other members here

whats up with the door?
        Funny story actually, before I signed up for CB7Tuner The Door Lock Cylinder Jammed and before I could do research my old man drilled a hole through the door and destroyed the lock cylinder. Hes kind of a Shoot first ask questions later guy sometimes.

Now I have a new missmatched door and plenty of body work to fill in on the Door Pillar. Ill take pictures of that to show the extent of the damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Ctgearhead View Post
          Funny story actually, before I signed up for CB7Tuner The Door Lock Cylinder Jammed and before I could do research my old man drilled a hole through the door and destroyed the lock cylinder. Hes kind of a Shoot first ask questions later guy sometimes.

Now I have a new missmatched door and plenty of body work to fill in on the Door Pillar. Ill take pictures of that to show the extent of the damage.
          haha oh man. least its workin now tho. post the damage! lol
          Accord SE

93se
          Members Ride
          Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak
          Sold to: sulimed, BurtonRiderT6, tishock

Comment

Your car is clean. Too bad about that rust though. Must be a headache.

Comment

I would get that Rust taken care of ASAP.Clean platform btw. I always liked Arcaida green accords.
              MY MRT
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178936

Comment

You're lucky you've only got alot of rust on the one side, I've got it on both... It's a sharp car, can't wait to see what you got planned
                Here's what I'm working with tell me what you think.
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193759

Comment

nice car bro. and i like the colour

Comment

Nice car. Last pic I thought ur wheel stuck out like that for real
                    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Its a great start! Just need to cut and weld in some new rear quarters paint that door an she'd be mighty clean!

Comment

Heres more detailed pics of the damage

r

Comment

That rust looks just like my CB's rust when I got it :P I like those rims you have too! Look like S2000 rims.

Comment

Working...
                          X