Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

RBC/plm on h22a?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RBC/plm on h22a?

anybody tried to fit it in a cb7 yet? im sure it wont clear the taller rear mount, but it might with a dx/lx mount.

what about a plm header? i know a traction bar is required but im wondering about overall fitment.
    COUPE K24

I have an RSX-S manifold (PRB, I think it is; it's boxed up right now), but the adapter parts, as expensive as they are, aren't a priority until after the engine's built; I'm doing it just to compare to the Euro-R. However, doing a mock-up by hand with my ESP rear mount, it looked like I would just need to notch the mount bracket to fit the PRB...

Have you seen the photos of the RBC installed in a 5th-gen Accord? The guy made a custom rear mount & bracket, but I'm not sure if the same bracket is used for the standard swap in those cars.

The catch is that the K-series (at least most of them; I think I came across an exception a while back) doesn't handle EGR through the intake manifold, so if you live in an area that is tight on emissions or at least does a visual inspection for an EGR system, you're boned.
    Last edited by CyborgGT; 07-27-2015, 11:20 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

PLM on F22/H23 Flange it's the 4-2-1.

I had to grind out a section of my front cross member to get it to fit. I'm currently looking into getting a traction bar so it stiffens up the front end some more. I know this isn't the best picture for clearances but it was something I took awhile ago.

Just noticed you said on an H22, looks the same more or less just a bigger head that it's bolted to.
      MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Working...
      X