X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by r1emperor View Post
    Country Walk here.
    what's up.. really haven't seen much cb's in kendall dying to see what's out there... what does yours look like

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
      well...i do want to show my car so if you guys don't mind how about we meet up at 3:30 and at the latest 4:00pm so we can get there and I can register and we can set up camp and stuff !! don't know what flaccords.com wants to do but i do think that the cb7tuner.com crew should stick together.
      Well you know im game..
      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
      ....................My New Baby
      SOLD TO
      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
        Not everyone has the hook up to get to show quality like Jarhead or tn_accords.

I would show but i finally have decent hours at work. i need to get every little bit i can.
        you don't have to have the hook up to have show quality. simple and clean wins plenty of shows. just have to have a couple things on the car that make ppl stop and look at it then they are hooked. i gave up long time ago doing show cars...

Originally posted by Devergote
        A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

yo...tn_accords so many do you think is goin from orlando?
          MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by rum_n_coke View Post
            what's up.. really haven't seen much cb's in kendall dying to see what's out there... what does yours look like
            whats does emperor1 car looks like? SICK!!!!!

Comment

HUGE compliment coming from you Felipe! Thanks!

PURCHASED NOVEMBER 1991. THAT'S RIGHT, I'M THE ONE AND ONLY OWNER. BEAT THAT!

Comment

this is for the JDM meet

guys commin from o-town look lets all meet at a Sweet bay on columbus & 50th st right off of exit 3 from i4...in Tampa

what time you guys/ladys want to meet at???

i cant get off of work intel 1pm

Comment

Originally posted by samuri88 View Post
                  this is for the JDM meet

guys commin from o-town look lets all meet at a Sweet bay on columbus & 50th st right off of exit 3 from i4...in Tampa

what time you guys/ladys want to meet at???

i cant get off of work intel 1pm
                  gonna be bringing at least 3 with me. i can't get out of work till 2pm and it will take at least 1 hr to get there. so i am saying that around 3:30. thats the best i can do.

A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

well ill already be in the area all day so some one give a set time wen everyone should be there lts say 4:00 4:15?? show starts at 5 or 6 i belive

My Ride http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=131930

Comment

show starts at 6pm...but we need to get there early for good parking and if want to park together.....Registration sign up is between 4:30pm and 6:30pm

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
                        whats does emperor1 car looks like? SICK!!!!!
                        hopefully ill see it soon

Comment

ok guys... i am goin to have sit this one out... my dad is coming in and i have to go pick him up at the airport and he is coming in at 8pm so i am gonna have to stay here in Orlando..

Comment

it not nonething big....and if you want we can all sit this one out...i was goin cuz to support tn_accords ....plus the only thing that is goin to be there is EG"s with the SAME jdm stuff

but i did want to make a video of this whole thing

Comment

i mean yea its wat eva i still go just cuz i aint got nothin better to do but i mean ill ride out dolo and hold down the CB's

My Ride http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=131930

Comment

thats cool man... take pics and let us know how it goes !!

Comment

Working...
                                X