Coming back to Cali.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

anyone interested in JDM cb3/7 window visors? all clips still intact. could use some polishing.

offer something.

Comment

Any sac peps know any good japanese resturants where they cook food infront of you

Comment

no bueno

chick pulled out infront of me and i smashed into her ... her fault.. but this might be bye bye to cb7#2 "Kieko"

-:¦:-
          Originally posted by wed3k
          i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

That sucks! At least you can salvage the engine.
            2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
            2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
            CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
            GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

Way Sucky Danyo! X's two on the engine, pull that sucker out of there.

My swap thread
              Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
                Way Sucky Danyo! X's two on the engine, pull that sucker out of there.
                Ya and sell it to me
                MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196248

Comment

I'm heading to San Fran in two days! What are some Must-see/do's? Planning on checking out the Fatlace garage and Clothing stores, Little tokyo etc.. What are some good shops? The HUF store looks sick!

Comment

ive always liked going to the piers or if you are willing to drive down the coast to half moon bay, bomb seafood and relaxing beach weather.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
                      no bueno

chick pulled out infront of me and i smashed into her ... her fault.. but this might be bye bye to cb7#2 "Kieko"

F___K man... the damage could be much worse but hey don't give up. New front, fenders, radiator support? How does it look inside the engine bay near the fender straight down? My friend Surgi "HyphyAccord" had a similar runin on some idiot driver and he strapped his car to a tree and pulled his bent frame out.

I am the Yakuza CB7!
                      JDM 96spec H22A 178HP 149TQ

"The JDM Fleet"

1993 Accord Sedan - 2.2 JDM H22a
                      1994 Prelude V-Tec
                      1999 CL 3.0
                      2000 Prelude
                      2010 Accord Crosstour - 3.5

1993 Mirage S Sedan - 2.0 4G63 Project Evo 2.5
                      1994 Mirage S Sedan - 1.5

1991 Isuzu Impulse RS - 1.6 AWD Turbo
                      1993 Asuna - 1.8 "CDM Impulse XS"

1993 Sentra SE-R - 2.0 SR20de
                      1995 200sx SE-R - 2.0 Sr20ve

Comment

Originally posted by Warudakumi View Post
                        F___K man... the damage could be much worse but hey don't give up. New front, fenders, radiator support? How does it look inside the engine bay near the fender straight down? My friend Surgi "HyphyAccord" had a similar runin on some idiot driver and he strapped his car to a tree and pulled his bent frame out.
                        The under pinnings of the fender is bent to hell, so is the lower part of the radiator support.. And all the things u see in pix.. I'm waiting on the settlement offer.. Most likely buy it back, but not sure if I'm staying with it.. Using it as a donor or parting it. I'd like to save it since it's got it's BAR.

That damn accident messed up my shoulder.. So we will see how far this whole ordeal goes, if you all know what I mean, lol.
                        -:¦:-
                        Originally posted by wed3k
                        i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
                          The under pinnings of the fender is bent to hell, so is the lower part of the radiator support.. And all the things u see in pix.. I'm waiting on the settlement offer.. Most likely buy it back, but not sure if I'm staying with it.. Using it as a donor or parting it. I'd like to save it since it's got it's BAR.

That damn accident messed up my shoulder.. So we will see how far this whole ordeal goes, if you all know what I mean, lol.
                          yea you are starting to sound like you are getting depressed, might want to have that checked out too
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

on ur car thenextazn, been a long time since i last been on here and its the first thing i read about. hope u get it fix the way it used to be.

Comment

anyone got a legend lip they want to get rid of? LMK

Thought id ask here first before hitting PnP..

Comment

[QUOTE=itstatcb7kid707;3064398]anyone got a legend lip they want to get rid of? LMK

Thought id ask here first before hitting PnP..[/QUOTE

I got a coupe lip chillin in my garage let me know
                                MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196248

Comment

Working...
                                X