Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cb7 coupe rear seat fit in sedan

like the title says..
    will the cb7 coupe rear seat & interior bolt in the cb7 sedan?

I believe they are slightly different but could probably be made to fit with little hassel.
    Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

They are not direct replacements. I tried it, it doesn't fit. You are better off trying to find a better sedan one or having it recovered. If it is sunbaked on top, go to Wal Mart and get a matching bath towel to cover the top. I do this to protect my rear seats.
      90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
      08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

thanks guys.. was worth a shot to ask.. the previous owner (one of my friends) said that a bottle of shampoo exploded in the back seat.. and there's a stain i cant seem to get out with any of the "interior" cleaners.. i think once summer gets here i'm gonna try pressure washing it.. damn honda and their light tan colored cloth interior. i'd love to find some black interior for my car!

Comment

Try a can of "Tuff Stuff" sold at Wal*Mart. I used it for everything! Wagon trunk cargo carpet....cleaned! Friend sent a really oily messed up power steering pump. Sprayed let stand a few minutes..wiped and almost new looking...more spraying and a brillo pad..looked brand new! Cleans everything very well!

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
          New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
          My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

I'm a fan of purple power for cleaning. You can use it on anything and it's dirt cheap.....

Also, if you have really nasty stain or mold, use a tiny amount of bleach mixed with water, if that doesn't clean it up, throw it out lol.
            1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

i've got a bottle of purple power.. i'll have to look into that "tuff stuff"

what do you guys do for that just used dingy look on seats.. my front seats are un ripped fairly nice but they just have that look of slight dirt.. i tried using some cleaner on them but it didnt go away.

Comment

"Shampoo" in the back seat. Right.
                My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

I have a 91 sedan. I got a great deal about 7 years ago on a 94 coupe katzkin leather set for $150.
                  It has been in my car since. It is a direct bolt on in the front. The rear bottom seat will fit and Bolt in but is a little short on each side. The rear seat back however takes a little bit of work to make it look halfway functional

It is doable. Would I do it again? Prob not. But it has worked for about 7 years.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Speedz View Post
                    i've got a bottle of purple power.. i'll have to look into that "tuff stuff"

what do you guys do for that just used dingy look on seats.. my front seats are un ripped fairly nice but they just have that look of slight dirt.. i tried using some cleaner on them but it didnt go away.
                    Use the purple power in a spray bottle at 10:1 concentration (10 parts water to 1 part PP) - spray it on the seat and scrub. Get yourself a nylon tire brush like pictured below to scrub with. Then vacuum up with a wet-dry vac. Works on all carpet and fabric surfaces. May have to scrub harder or repeat for heavy stains.

1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
                      Use the purple power in a spray bottle at 10:1 concentration (10 parts water to 1 part PP) - spray it on the seat and scrub. Get yourself a nylon tire brush like pictured below to scrub with. Then vacuum up with a wet-dry vac. Works on all carpet and fabric surfaces. May have to scrub harder or repeat for heavy stains.

thanks i'll give that a shot!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                        "Shampoo" in the back seat. Right.
                        muahahaha!

Comment

unless semen turns orangish .. i'm pretty sure its shampoo LOL

Comment

Tuff stuff fabric and carpet cleaner is a great product that i use at the upholstery shop I work at. Spray it on scrub it and then vacume repeat on heavy stains. U can also talk to an automotive detail shop about buying a little of the priducts that they use to do the work urself. They might be willing to help u out with small amounts of their cleaning products.

Comment

Working...
                            X