Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My New CB9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My New CB9

Just picked up my new wagon and i have alot of plans for it. It needs some help and needs some love but soon I will have it looking better. I am hoping to get some help getting some JDM stuff!!!
    Bought it from the original owner that bought it in Feb 1991, and its a salt and rust free car, Arizona car! Also i have all the maintenance records since 1991, its crazy and its actually really clean and runs strong and still had the factory keyless key but it wont work...
    Well on to the pictures, he rear ended a pick up and i have bent the hood back down and the support pulled forward,

So the stuff i would love to find for it are
    JDM one piece headlights
    Fog Lights
    Front Map Lights
    Folding Mirrors/heated mirrors
    and some of my plans, H22 Swap and 5 Speed swap and lower it, tint, paint, front lip, and just some other fixes...
    Any ideas or suggestions would be cool...
    This is my 3rd CB9!!! I love wagons

ALSO anyone here in AZ??

My fav front bumper
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Mine too and i cant find a place to get it replaced... its missing the bottom portion, and i dont want to put a stock 9192 sedan bumper on it... so i guess honda dealer is the only place i guess i can get it...

Comment

I would suggest finding one at a junk yard. Usually parts for our cars are no longer available at the dealer due to their age. At the larger yards there are usually 1 wagon. I've seen 5 at the last 7 yards I went to.
        MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

ya i have been out at junk yards the last 2 weeks and spent more on entrance fees than on parts... no wagons and very few cb7s... i am going to call the dealership eventually or just keep searching for a wagon bumper... Has anyone put fogs in this bumper? I could have sworn i saw a member with fogs in this bumper but i cant seem to find it or the thread anywhere
          Also i was looking at the JDM thread of people that sell and none of the links work??? Does anyone know where to get the map lights? Like these?

Comment

Originally posted by cb9fam!! View Post
            ya i have been out at junk yards the last 2 weeks and spent more on entrance fees than on parts... no wagons and very few cb7s... i am going to call the dealership eventually or just keep searching for a wagon bumper... Has anyone put fogs in this bumper? I could have sworn i saw a member with fogs in this bumper but i cant seem to find it or the thread anywhere
            Also i was looking at the JDM thread of people that sell and none of the links work??? Does anyone know where to get the map lights? Like these?

1995 Honda Accord map light. Far from JDM.

Comment

never knew that is where they came from? lol ok well next junk yard run i will have to grab one. but moving on to like the one piece headlights and folding mirrors? anyone haven an idea where to get them?

Comment

Sweet wagon man!

Comment

Originally posted by FragginDale View Post
                  Sweet wagon man!
                  thanks i really hope by the beginning of next year i will have it all fixed up and hopefully painted. Still trying to get an idea of what i want to do for stance and wheels...

Comment

Click the link to my Member's Ride Thread in my sig. I have had 92 fogs and 91 fogs in a 91 Wagon bumper. Currently have a 91 Sedan bumper with fogs and intersection lights.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
                    JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Originally posted by djcaz_aom View Post
                      Click the link to my Member's Ride Thread in my sig. I have had 92 fogs and 91 fogs in a 91 Wagon bumper. Currently have a 91 Sedan bumper with fogs and intersection lights.
                      I think i might actually go with a 91 bumper and lights... just its hard to find the bumper and i think it will look good on the wagon. Also how do you do the intersection lights?

Comment

I wanted to ask what color people think is better on the wagons? The original brown or white? I just want to see what people think...

Comment

Looks rough, but is the rad support he only real issue? That support will mess with your headlight alignment.

Personally I think the wagons are better suited to darker colors, but between those two I'd go white. We've got a couple really nice white ones on here, just take a look through the wagon showoff thread in here for inspiration.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Ya the radiator support is bent a bit but i borrowed a buddys accord and we swapped parts to see how things lined up and to get it to line up pretty solid, and it all looks good, So now i just need to get the new bumper, headlight, grill, hood and bumper lights and get it painted and all will be good on the aesthetics.

I looked at the wagons and build pages but the only dark colors i saw were maroon, black and brown... so idk, i was thinking about a metallic navy blue or matte army green, but idk what that would look like or if it would look good. So thats why i narrowed it down to white or the tanish brown factory color.

Comment

Yeah, it's hard to go wrong with colors you can 'trust.'

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Working...
                              X