Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

The jswap wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The jswap wagon

For all who do not know me from cb7 tuner on fb my Jonathan. I'm currently working on my j swap cb9 and to give you all heads my spelling and grammer sux lol

U said tru v6.. theres a few js which will u pick
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
      U said tru v6.. theres a few js which will u pick
      its a full type s 6 swap from the 03 cls ill have pics up soon

Comment

[IMG]<div id="fb-root"></div><script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/186167781727143/photos/a.186171261726795.1073741829.186167781727143/186757421668179/?type=3" data-width="500"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><blockquote cite="https://www.facebook.com/186167781727143/photos/a.186171261726795.1073741829.186167781727143/186757421668179/?type=3">Posted by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/Jswap-cb9-wagon-186167781727143/">Jswap cb9 wagon</a> on&nbsp;<a href="https://www.facebook.com/186167781727143/photos/a.186171261726795.1073741829.186167781727143/186757421668179/?type=3">Wednesday, November 25, 2015</a></blockquote></div></div>[/IMG]

Comment

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
          Last edited by Cb7junky90; 11-29-2015, 02:39 PM.

Comment

I was just thinking about a j32 swap in the wagon... i just picked up a cl type s and was thinking how cool it would be to have a v6 wagon.

Comment

Originally posted by cb9fam!! View Post
              I was just thinking about a j32 swap in the wagon... i just picked up a cl type s and was thinking how cool it would be to have a v6 wagon.
              its not an easy swap i am kinda cuting corners lol my jswap sedan i didnt get to finsh had all custom brackets full air ride on 18s i had to start all over when family drama happen and my boy gave me his old wagon shell and my friend out of state gave me the money to get the swap going

Comment

2Nd gen cl j32? Y not a j 30 or j 35
                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

J30 not enough power, and J35 would work i just have the cl so i figured I would just use the engine and the trans from that.... And i know that it isnt easy but i figured that it would be kinda cool to have 300hp. Plus the h22 weighs just as much as the j32/j35

Comment

Good luck sir!

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by cb9fam!! View Post
                      Plus the h22 weighs just as much as the j32/j35
                      I had to double check this with HASport's stats in an old issue of Honda Tuning; the difference is only about 65 lbs. Of course, that was a generalized "J-series" number; more displacement equals more weight. Makes me wonder what I'm doing wasting all this money on an H22. A J with some bolt-ons would probably net me the same power I'm after and keep stock reliability. Not to mention that six-cyl exhaust note that I love... I'll probably be keeping an eye out in the junkyards from now on, and set one aside for a slow stock rebuild, lol.
                      Last edited by CyborgGT; 11-30-2015, 11:42 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Supposedly, the J37 weighs less than the 35 because the cylinder sleeves are aluminum...

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Good luck man!! I can only imagine the headache this would be. props for even attempting lol

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
                            Supposedly, the J37 weighs less than the 35 because the cylinder sleeves are aluminum...
                            j37 is fly by wire and is a headache to mod into the cb7 cb9
                            im a j32a2 and i have a j32a2 with j37 internales the hardest part is the wiring and i have it all figured out i had oscar from florida accord and jacob from tuck tech that has helped me out alot on figuring it all out i used hasport mounts and bracket and moded them and type s oem axles for now

Comment

That's not a big problem at all though...at least compared to physically mounting the engine in the car and the wiring. Everything else is connect the dots. It's good to know that the OEM axles fit for the J32a2.

Did you use the H series mounts from Hasport?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Working...
                              X