Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR.PHIL
    that's included with the 5 spd LSD H
    Boost is never cheap buddy when you want to do it Right.
    i'll get the name on the paint for you tomorrow

thanks man!

shadow1:
    2nd. to answer his question. id rather boost a F series for 2 reasons. 1) because the money i spend on a H22 swap, i could have my F22a boosted, tuned and STILL have money left over to buy some gauges to keep an eye on things, an exhaust set-up(if i dont already have one), and get a couple of other power adders. ut hey. thats just me

my take on this is...yeah I have heard the F is better for boost than the H...and I do believe that...but I look at it like this...if I am looking for 350 or lets say 400 hp...the H is closer to that 190-200 as compared to the F 120-140....then you add the turbo and the build to achieve the desired hp.
    Last edited by 90-JDMCB7; 01-22-2008, 08:56 PM.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
    ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7

my take on this is...yeah I have heard the F is better for boost than the H...and I do believe that...but I look at it like this...if I am looking for 350 or lets say 400 hp...the H is closer to that 190-200 as compared to the F 120-140....then you add the turbo and the build to achieve the desired hp.

yeah, but think about how much money you'll spend on boosting the H( a motor thats has high enough compression as it is.) and making sure its tuned properly. the H itself is about $1500-$2k. thats if you dont find one at the junkyard. with that $2k i could have my F boosted($800), tuned(about $100-$200), then i could buy a turbo timer, and a Greddy piggy back ECU and get that tuned too. all of that is still within $1800.

then boosting the H yot got the turbo kit and all that crap. youll be spending more on getting the H boosted and tuned. all that extra money you spend on boosting an H you could have had a new suspension set-up to handle the extra HP going thru the turns

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
        1st off: dude man. im lovin the wa you got the TB painted with the wrinkle red paint. nice touch yo. and the way you have it, you got me wanting to see more pics. post moar pics you whore.

2nd. to answer his question. id rather boost a F series for 2 reasons. 1) because the money i spend on a H22 swap, i could have my F22a boosted, tuned and STILL have money left over to buy some gauges to keep an eye on things, an exhaust set-up(if i dont already have one), and get a couple of other power adders. ut hey. thats just me
        i appreciate you coming by buddy,thanks for the compliments.

.but it's not about what's cheaper or better for boost.
        both motors have mad potentials,its all about what you want.

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

yeah, but think about how much money you'll spend on boosting the H( a motor thats has high enough compression as it is.) and making sure its tuned properly. the H itself is about $1500-$2k. thats if you dont find one at the junkyard. with that $2k i could have my F boosted($800), tuned(about $100-$200), then i could buy a turbo timer, and a Greddy piggy back ECU and get that tuned too. all of that is still within $1800.

then boosting the H yot got the turbo kit and all that crap. youll be spending more on getting the H boosted and tuned. all that extra money you spend on boosting an H you could have had a new suspension set-up to handle the extra HP going thru the turns
          ,what's your power goal with your boosted F? (i know you're planning on going boost)

Comment

i appreciate you coming by buddy,thanks for the compliments.

your welcome man. anytime.

and thats true man. i just prefer boosted F lol. but im thinkin abotu gettin an all motor H22 tho ITBs FTW!!1111!!!1!!

Comment

[/QUOTE]

this is true....IMO>..I would boost the F still though....

Also...SHADOW1....your prices you mentioned are obviously with stock internals....if I am going to boost the F...I will do it right...and that aint happening for 1800 bucks!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
              ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

your welcome man. anytime.

and thats true man. i just prefer boosted F lol. but im thinkin abotu gettin an all motor H22 tho ITBs FTW!!1111!!!1!!
                lol wanna run for Pink slips when you're done?

Comment

lol wanna run for Pink slips when you're done?

for the coupe lol
                  UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                  NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex
                    for the coupe lol
                    He would get to pick wich ever he wants (the COUPE or the SEDAN)

Comment

He would get to pick wich ever he wants (the COUPE or the SEDAN)

omg that would be hard as hell
                      UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                      NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex
                        omg that would be hard as hell

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7
                          Also...SHADOW1....your prices you mentioned are obviously with stock internals....if I am going to boost the F...I will do it right...and that aint happening for 1800 bucks!

well look at(dern i cant remember his screename for the life of me). he's pushing like 24psi and making more than 300whp. on STOCK internals

Comment

well look at(dern i cant remember his screename for the life of me). he's pushing like 24psi and making more than 300whp. on STOCK internals
                            if that's what you're going for ,good Luck on that
                            that requires a good ass tune and the right setup and lot of other upgrades

Comment

if that's what you're going for ,good Luck on that
                              that requires a good ass tune and the right setup and lot of other upgrades

yeah it does. but i aint goin for that much tho. thats WAY too much HP and TQ for me to handle right now. lol. 200-220whp is good wnough for me just as long as its enough to be able to beat the civics, tegs, and other tuners out there on the road

Comment

yeah it does. but i aint goin for that much tho. thats WAY too much HP and TQ for me to handle right now. lol. 200-220whp is good wnough for me just as long as its enough to be able to beat the civics, tegs, and other tuners out there on the road
                                Still take your time and do it right,don't rush it

Comment

Working...
                                X