Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a fucking BEAST!

Comment

freakin hot man. both CBs are freakin clean and fast. haha.

Comment

Originally posted by MDJ-7BC View Post
        What a fucking BEAST!
        Thanks Matt! we're gonna go for a spin in it one of these days

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
        freakin hot man. both CBs are freakin clean and fast. haha.
        Thanks man. Im tryn to get the white one ready to try to squeeze at least 2-3 passes on it before they close the track for the season

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
        MRT F22B - 643whp - 529tq @ 30psi
        11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Awesome. I like this here. You make everything into instant orgasms
          CDOG
          He's baaaacckk

Comment

really nice build, all around performer, keep it up

Comment

Very nice! wish i had a f22b dohc to swap in and turbo. but i guess my single cam turbo setup will do for awhile....til i finish building my block and head. Then ill be able to boost way more then now. but great car, sick paint and turbo'd my 3 fav things lol.

Turbo Setup: 100%

Comment

Originally posted by CB7@_@TrAnCe View Post
                Awesome. I like this here. You make everything into instant orgasms
                LOL!

Originally posted by scudweiser View Post
                really nice build, all around performer, keep it up
                Thanks buddy! cant wait to get home this weekn to install the turbocharger,WG,alternator, and the new radiator Ill keep u guys updated as it goes on. I hope to to have it redynoed tuned in about 3 weeks....cant wait! hoping for 360whp!!!!!!!!

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Originally posted by NWaccord
                  Decided to change my exhaust manifold and go with a 3 inch downpipe, also ordered a 3 row half size radiator to make clearance for the new manifold. Im also swithching over to a D series alternator to get an extra 1 inch of clearance for the wastegate dump. Also gotta reweld a new fitting on the oil pan since the downpipe is coming down the left side now.

Yes I know its a EBAY manifold but dont flame on it. Seened this manifold get abused on a h23 @ 17 psi with no problems for 20,000 miles. Decided to give it a shot so we'll see wat happends

Out with the old

Fits real nice

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

all around performance.....cb7 and bigger engines...it just get's better and better for you doesn't it lol
                    VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                    1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                    MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Got the turbo installed,aligned and had enough clearance for the alternator plug. Also had to reroute the charge pipe to go through the AC dryer hole. As soon as the BISI 2.4 cams come in gonna take it to the muffler guy to weld my downpipe and WG dump.

My new radiator with a 18" slim fan

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                      11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

This build looks better everytime I check up on it!

Great progress on both CB's!

Comment

all I can say is damn son!!!!!!! mad props to you bro!!! make me wana boost my f22b1 so bad.. keep it up bro we are all watching

Comment

Hope the new manifold works out.

SOLD!!
                            Boosted H22
                            375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Originally posted by MDJ-7BC View Post
                              This build looks better everytime I check up on it!

Great progress on both CB's!
                              Thanks MATT!
                              Originally posted by *JDM_CB7* View Post
                              all I can say is damn son!!!!!!! mad props to you bro!!! make me wana boost my f22b1 so bad.. keep it up bro we are all watching
                              Thanks man, Im working on it everytime lil extra time it have. Stay reall busy on the weekdays.

Originally posted by mozzandherb View Post
                              Hope the new manifold works out.
                              Yeah me too....Im fully building the block this winter as well as the head, it'll give me enough time to switch out the manifold if I have too.

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                              11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

*UPDATE* 8/12/2010
                                SO i got my bisi cams in yesterday finally. It took bisi 5 weeks to have them back to me. There Custom f22b/f20b DOHC non-vtec 2.4 hardweld regrinds. He told me the h23 non-vtec cams are differnt so his off the shelf regrind wouldn't of worked as well for my engine. Either way I got them installed and hooked everthin up. Still missing a few parts but I was able to start it up

autographed bisimoto poster

temp. exhaust downpipe. Drove it today to the muffler shop. Without no hood for 30 miles!!! That was a sweet note. should be picking it up in a few hours.

temp. catch can setup lol! still waiting for my other one

Hope to have it tuned in about 2 weeks i will keep u guys updated on it and will post a video of the firsts start ups.

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                                11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Working...
                                X