Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
    Sweet, I am all moved out of my house and will be in town hopefully for this.
    If anyone has a place for me to crash for a night let me know.
    I just don't wanna drive down there, help, and come back up.

See ya soon!
    i got an extra room as well home skillet. just gotta move the parts out of the way. lol.

Comment

Anyone trying to go to the meet in GA in April?
      The mountain run and the import alliance?

Members Ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by jm991700 View Post
        Anyone trying to go to the meet in GA in April?
        The mountain run and the import alliance?
        i was planning on going to IA this year but i have family stuff going on the month of April. the main meets i wanna hit up is ECHM and AFM. i intend on attending both. and everyone else does too. lol. you up for it?

Comment

Totally forgot about wifey's b-day being the weekend that I was going to get my swap done so....I'm shooting for getting it done next weekend since my H22's coming home Mon or Tues this coming wk. If you're down to help hit me up!

On another note......I'm having a pretty bad day today. My 9 1/2 yr old Beagle, Buster, has been feeling bad for the past several wks......and he died today. Have to say he was a good dog and will be missed alot...and I've lost all my motivation for today now...
          Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

sorry to hear that man. its all good tho. at least he's not suffering anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
              nothin much man. what you been up to?
              working, rebuilding my wrecked bug. trying to sell my belair and preparing for the new baby.

You can not hurt me, I have my helmet on

Comment

Originally posted by 2lowcb7 View Post
                working, rebuilding my wrecked bug. trying to sell my belair and preparing for the new baby.
                oh snap. congrats man. hurry up and get another CB. or at least an accord. lol.

hey folks. ECHM is on June 9th this year. same place. for everyone here in NC, we need to figure out a spot where we can all meet up at and head up there together.

Comment

What up peoples.....yeah I am still alive....whats good?

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                  ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                    What up peoples.....yeah I am still alive....whats good?
                    Dag man. I haven't heard from you in a minute. Lol. What you been up to?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                      Dag man. I haven't heard from you in a minute. Lol. What you been up to?
                      Chillin man...just making it do what it do....nah mean.

So you got an Accord?

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Mine still sitting on jackstands how I left it when I pulled the head off and found the damage. Just need a cheap f22 so it can be driven again.
                        Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                          Chillin man...just making it do what it do....nah mean.

So you got an Accord?
                          i text you. lol.

next week ill see about getting something along the lines for suspension or brakes. i have the lip painted now. ill get pics in a lil bit.

90fourdoor. is it the block thats damaged?

Comment

sanded, primed, and painted the lip yesterday. found some NHBP paint from Duplicolor at auto zone. its like $6.99 for a 8oz(or 6oz i think) can. i plan on buying a couple more so i can redo the bumpers. front has a lot of rock chips and rear looks like it was hit and the paint chipped off.

anyways. heres the lip.
                            primed:

painted:

clear coated:

i plan to go back over it. have a few spots where the clear coat dripped on the lip and started to run. gonna wet sand then polish it. after i let it dry i twisted the lip and no paint flaked or anything. so i think i got something thats a little durable.

Comment

anyone down that way close to sideswipe get a hold of two 215/45r17's?
                              MadLab Racing
                              Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                                anyone down that way close to sideswipe get a hold of two 215/45r17's?
                                http://raleigh.craigslist.org/pts/2872548763.html

Comment

Working...
                                X