Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESP CB 90-93 Accord 2/3/4 Point Solid Strut Bars If Want CHIME IN!!! Group Buy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ESP CB 90-93 Accord 2/3/4 Point Solid Strut Bars If Want CHIME IN!!! Group Buy!

Hello guys, I might be persuaded to do the ESP CB Strut Bars and Tie Bars. Below is the pricing. I am not interested in doing one of each so Multiple orders at a time please. Contact me. I will only start back up with the Strut Bars and Tie Bars if I have a minimum order of 10 bars. If you are 100% interested and want to be on the list please Contact me.

These are very time consuming pieces and as always are hand made and made upon purchase. There is no other Strut Bars or Tie Bars stronger then ours on the Market!

Wait time is same as always 8-10 weeks upon purchase.

Post and PM me or Please Email which is much quicker
    ExplicitSpeedP@aol.com

Update I am doing a ROUND #2 5/2/16. I have roughly 8 people already off Accord Addicts Facebook Group. Should be a couple weeks off. PM or Post if want on the list! May be last Go Around!!! Thanks

I would strongly Prefer Customers to purchase atleast 2 bars at once... Tie Bar, 2 Point Rear Upper ETC....

ESP 2 Point Front Upper Strut Bar $185 Shipped US

ESP 3 Point Front Upper Strut Bar $275 Shipped US

- Comes with hardware and bracket to attatch 3rd point to firewall will envole drilling 3 holes and mounting bracket on inside of cowl.

ESP 2 Point Rear Upper Strut Bar $175 Shipped US

ESP 4 Point Rear Upper Strut Bar $425 Shipped LARGE BOX! ORRRR I can sell it to save on Shipping in pieces and unwelded! Raw for $300 Shipped US.

ESP 2 Point Rear Lower Tie Bar $140 Shipped US

Last edited by ESP-net; 07-13-2016, 02:11 PM.

PM'd.

I'll take 1 x 3pt front upper strut bar.
    Last edited by Raf99; 12-14-2015, 08:03 PM.

Comment

How about we focus on one bar at a time to gaurantee the 10 minimum order. Like mentioned before, many showed interest for the 3 point bar. My guess is with facebook we should be able to do it.

Totally ready for a 3 pt front and 2 pt rear strut bars over here!

PM Sent

Last edited by Tishock; 12-14-2015, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Hopefully we can get 10 3-point upper bars. I am in for one of those and will email soon.
        *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
        ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
        ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
        "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
        Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
        The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
        Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

Sounds good have 3 bars so far from the above. 7 more.

Yes guys please spread the word to any CB friends, groups, forums etc. I am pretty limited to this forum on knowledge where would be best to advertise this Group Buy for CB enthusiasts. If you have any other forums etc. post up. Thanks
          Last edited by ESP-net; 12-14-2015, 11:32 PM.

Comment

I'm in for a 3 Point strut bar. Sign me up.
            http://www.hondanews.com/releases/19...d-introduction

Comment

F, my transmission just literally blew chunks and I had to pay for that yesterday. Depends on how long this window's open...

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Got you SSM...

This is probably a one time hit guys... I am looking to get all 10 within 2 weeks. Thanks

Comment

(Edit 12/15 I would strongly Prefer Customers to purchase atleast 2 bars at once) Tie Bar, 2 Point Rear Upper ETC)....

Should be at around 4 bars left out of 10 at this time. If I go over it's fine just want to get around 10. I would prefer to make this a one time hit. Just easier for me to get everything inline then at different times. They are very time consuming pieces for me to do.
                  Last edited by ESP-net; 12-15-2015, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Comment

Personally I'd like to get the 3-Point front upper, the rear 2-Point upper and rear lower myself. But I'd settle for one or two of these.

Comment

Emailed as requested. In for a 3 point bar!!!

Comment

Okay guys I believe at this moment I have 12 bars. I will be contacting you guys on Payment. Wait time before on all Strut Bars was 10-12 weeks. However I believe I shall be able to get them done within 8 weeks. You need to remember these are all hand made and do take me some time to make.

They will come standard semi gloss black powder coating with a Red decal or choice of color decal. Let me know upon purchasing. Another powder coating color will cost a little more check with me. Thanks

Comment

Just curious, when you had this business open full time, were you just as backed up with simultaneous orders or were they typically more spread out?

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Pretty much since day at any one time had 20-30 orders continueous. So this is a breeze.

Comment

Working...
                              X