• Show
Clear All

hmmmm I may have to try that, thanks

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
    1992 Accord EX Coupe
    My FS Thread
    Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

heres how high the shifter will be since the trans mount is hitting the bottom of the car now in these photos, i havent bolted it in yet I am going to do what toycar said I should do since it will be alot easier to get the bell housing where i need it

1992 Accord EX Coupe
      My FS Thread
      Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

lol the infamous nissan motor =P keep us updated
        frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

will do.....................somewhat, as best I can I should say

1992 Accord EX Coupe
          My FS Thread

Comment

you need to put up live cam in your garage

http://www.ustream.tv

Comment

haha if I had net I would

1992 Accord EX Coupe
              My FS Thread

Comment

Subscribed!!!
                ~~~~~~~

Comment

ok a little update, I will be making my own front sub frame in order to keep the steering rack and LCA's in their oem locations or for the rack as close as possible to it, it will use the stock locations for both front cross members, and a point right in the middle of both of them, also I may be changing up the front end a bit to gain room for a thicker intercooler, just gotta buy an OEM flushy to make it flow, I know some will not like it but I love the front end the way I am gonna do it, and I think i will gain an inch or 2 of space, and I am going all out to make it the exact way I want it, plus the car will look better roasting the rears with my redone front

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                  My FS Thread

Comment

Eta?

Comment

For the ptice you told me I say go all out with that shizz man
                      NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                      DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_with_snail View Post
                        Eta?
                        for it being fully complete minus the full engine build I'd say this time next year possibly spring next year

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                        My FS Thread

Comment

Not sure if I already posted in this thread, but in case I did not - mad props to you man for taking on this project!

I hate how some people seem to be rushing you lol. It takes TIME to complete something like this people!

Comment

yea I hear ya its a slow process but once I get the rear sub frame and diff in it should speed up because I will have everything I need to correctly line up the front and rear

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                            My FS Thread

Comment

so looks like I will get a VLSD right away from the same guy I am bouying my rear sub frame from , I will be working on the car next weekend but then I won't be for 2 weeks because I am leaving for phoenix on the 28th and wont return until the 4th then gotta work 4 nights then I will have 3 days to work on it, which I hope to get quite a bit done since I will have argon finally for my tig welder and I will have a Gasless mig I am buying from harbor freight since I am only using it to tack together things I am not going with a gas mig, oh also I should be picking up my new front end pieces while i am in phoenix

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                              My FS Thread

Comment

welp just bought my new front end and this sucker is going to look pissed off with an intercooler behind the bumper

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                                My FS Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X