Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Describe your car with a song title.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Da Whip- Andre Nickatina

Classified-Andre Nickatina

If you like any rap.. check them out ^

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      hahaha made my night..
      Gotta love your Honda. No matter how many problems it has.

Comment

"It doesn't matter what you drive, it's about how you drive what you got"

Comment

Flux Pavilion - "I cant Stop"

Refers to either my habitual modifying or my brake problems...

"There are only two types of people in this world... Those who run & win, and those who sit at the sidelines & watch the winners pass them by."

My YouTube Channel! - There's more videos here!
          Check 'em out, hit LIKE, or even better, stay updated with more vids when you SUBSCRIBE, including vids of my JDM H23A swap!

Comment

My CB's song was "Diary of Jane" by Breaking Benjamin.

This song describes the exact feelings and relationship I have with that car. I found my place, too. I wasn't the last page but I was certainly one of the closing chapters.

I haven't found a song for my 6G yet. EDIT: If I had to pick one though, it'd probably be this...

Last edited by MikeW; 03-15-2013, 02:55 AM.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Van Halen - Panama
              We are all ricers, it just depends what flavor rice you are.

Minitrucker by heart, CB7tuner by coincidence.

My For Sale Thread
              Bowling Pin Shift Knobs

Comment

Driving a really slow car but always getting pulled over for looking like an asshole, I'd say these songs fit my car pretty well lol.

]

Comment

Black flag - Fix me

"Fix me, fix my head, fix me please I don't wanna be dead, just fix it." lol

Comment

my car in general: Perfect- as for the artist i can't remember.

Driving: The Crue(Motley Crue)- Kickstart my Heart. when this song comes on the radio the chances of me gettiing a ticket for speeding and wreckless driving increase by 50%
                    visit vgruk

Comment

Creepin Solo

Comment

My CB.....
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMnjF1O4eH0
                        The Fox body gets two...
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvaEJzoaYZk
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDbON8udTPo
                        Celica, fun car fun song..
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E5WWX_40gs
                        Last edited by SOHC-FTW; 03-17-2013, 01:55 AM.

02 Crv
                        02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                        92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                        Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Lisette Melendez - Together Forever (because nobody is going to buy this car from me in this condition )

Comment

"A Greater Foundation" (As I Lay Dying)

As we face distress we must not lose heart
                            Stand fast and press on, triumph awaits

Sometimes we have to watch our whole lives fall apart
                            Before we can rebuild them again, a greater foundation
                            Kind of reflects my problematic sedan and the subsequent decision to start over, doing it right from the ground up this time.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Working...
                            X