Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

CD5 or CB7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he cd5 screams break into me and steel my shit because im a loser

Comment

tell him you will disown him if he got THAT cd....idk thats terrible..the money he would do in bodywork he can build the f in the cb...or even get a swap...just show him this thread...if it dont change his mind then too bad for him and that rice cooker...

Comment

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7 View Post
        he cd5 screams break into me and steel my shit because im a loser
        X73838326128abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
        R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Im Keeping It!!!

Alright guys IM Raul the 16 year old that doesnt know what to choose from between the cd5 or the cb7...i made up my mind im sticking to my CB7 letting my dad keep the CD5 and from there on ima moddify my CB7 the way I want it lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Raul Rodriguez View Post
            Alright guys IM Raul the 16 year old that doesnt know what to choose from between the cd5 or the cb7...i made up my mind im sticking to my CB7 letting my dad keep the CD5 and from there on ima moddify my CB7 the way I want it lol!
            See there ya go look at the members rides and ask them questions...and don't forget to get a legend lip

Comment

Originally posted by pedroalcala View Post
              See there ya go look at the members rides and ask them questions...and don't forget to get a legend lip
              Yeah and im not into the looks and no im not into the *Fast And The Furious* kinda shit lol i know what i want in my cb7 cause come to think of it cd5's ARE played out and theyre everywhere and since i want my cb7 rare...i wanna make mines right hand drive lol!!! *J/K*

Comment

Originally posted by Raul Rodriguez View Post
                Yeah and im not into the looks and no im not into the *Fast And The Furious* kinda shit lol i know what i want in my cb7 cause come to think of it cd5's ARE played out and theyre everywhere and since i want my cb7 rare...i wanna make mines right hand drive lol!!! *J/K*
                Welcome, and good thing you chose the CB7 instead of the "CD5".....what part of vegas you at?

Comment

5 gen looks too riced out

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                  01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                  93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                  93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

get the cb last thing you need is unwante attention from the cd

Comment

Yay! A 16 year old guy who seems to know what he wants.

Welcome to the forums and enjoy the CB to death!
                      Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Voted bro keep the CB7

Comment

If he gets that CD5 a few things will happen.

- He will be viewed as an immature little runt by the adults
                          - He will be laughed at by true tuners
                          - ....He would have wasted his money on a riced out car with zero mods done to an engine that flows like $#@%.

If he really is stepping into the tuning world, I'd advice him to keep his car and begin from that. Not to go overboard with appearance but rather to research a bit on how to improve performance.
                          Anyways, its easy to make a CB7 look good. All is needed is a Acura Legend lip and maybe a good suspension to give that dropped look. Sometimes simplicity is the best there is.
                          Accord 93 LX: H23 intake mani, Ebay short ram, P12 ecu, Full exhaust. Lots of noise... and that's about it, just noise. LOL
                          Mazdapeed MX-5 04: Begi Intake, Forge BOV, Ebay FMIC. Whoooooooosh... Phhhff!

Comment

i spent 50 + 400(suspension) bucks to get my cb looking good check my MRT to see the changes done on my own

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Beto View Post
                              Welcome, and good thing you chose the CB7 instead of the "CD5".....what part of vegas you at?
                              I live in North Town and well to all you others that have been convincing me to stay with my CB7 i have decided.... since i was out on the street the other day in the CD5...i tried ill repeat i TRIED hauling ass but i didnt quite feel that power compared to when i hauled ass on the CB...the CB hauls way much more ass then the CD so fuck that and you guys are right i mean ive had this CB7 for almost hmm id say 2 years now and well i thought about it...i cant let it go...yeah it mightve gotten stolen on Thanksgiving but hey i recovered it just that i still cant drive it which makes me sad as hell...i actually miss her...fuckin thieves...but anyways just a Legend front lip and a new lowered suspention with a badass alarm system will do the trick but also later on ima either swap it or just boost it with a few extra mods...thanks for welcoming me guys i appriciate it hope to see most of you at the meetings
                              Last edited by Raul Rodriguez; 01-01-2010, 08:22 PM.

Comment

lol is this a joke? what in the fire pits of ricer hell did that cd came from?

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                                When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Working...
                                X