Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O2 sensor problem

[IMG][/IMG]
    Ok here is what I got for the last 3 days my CB7 is acting up it giving me a code 43 fuel system failure, Now when i look at my air fuel ratio gauge it's not reading, when I step on the gas hard it starts to read but quitz right away when I scanned it for code it onnly gave me 43 not code 1 for oxigen sensor, I did a small repair on the Computer for the transmission I replace a resistor that was leaking and that when it started doing in it
    Last edited by oaxaco1985; 03-25-2013, 11:33 PM.

Did you modify the ECU or TCU? What brand of o2 are you using? And is it a wideband?
    Originally posted by Mishakol129
    Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

I repair the transmission computer not the engine computer and it OE for car quest Part Number : CX15710

Comment

The modification you did shouldn't have anything to do with this, i think it's your o2, like was said in your other thread.

Comment

I have not giving me a engine code shouldn't it gave me a engine code and why is my gauge working when I step on the gas pedal

Comment

Code 43 is usually always a failed o2. Do you have a fuel pressure gauge installed?

Comment

No I wish but I will be getting one soon I hope

Comment

If you have the time - get under the car & disconnect the O2 sensor. Take it for a drive - if all is good, then you'll know for sure that it is the O2 sensor. Usually these cars prefer the Denso or NTK brand of O2 sensors. Be careful while under the car.

Comment

Working...
                X