h23a non-vtec swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h23a non-vtec swap

Ok guys my F22a4 is leaking pressure to my coolant so I dicided to swap the motor now that I'm getting a bad motor and me and my wife diceded to keep it for a while longer I been doing researches only on the swap and I getting confise due to some people says I need to change alot of parts and other says is a straigs swap that the H23a non-vtec has a knock sensor and that the only difference in betewen both engines I don't want to go h22 as the car is automatic, now I also know I have to swap the ecu which one P12 or P14 which is the best can you guys comment on this please

you need to wire IAB unless you have a 9293 ex/se and you have to wire the knock sensor. p14 is the ecu you need to use. everything else bolts up. you also need the dizzy.
    COUPE K24

Comment

ok I have DC headers off an prelude engine on my f22a4 would those work and how about the f22B dual over head cam swap
      Last edited by oaxaco1985; 05-01-2013, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Please don't just ask random follow up questions without showing the slightest interest in searching. Your answers can be found on here.

The header will fit the new engine if you get the H23A1.

I don't know, what about the F22B DOHC head swap? What are you asking about it? Before you respond to this thread, do a quick search, please.
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

I Have done the research all day today and days before as well I'm asking because I want to see what other things are different from every one, not every one has the same results or have the same set ups when it comes to swaps example here I found that I can even use my regular ECU PT3/pt6 or pt12 or other example the sue f the IAB box if i keep the P12 ecu or PT14 or not to use it if I chose to us my pt3 and run it straigth from the intake vacuum, or the use of headers from the stock F22 or the H23 or the f20 so every thing has different options Jarrett so I thank you for your opinion I as you can see I have done my research prior to posting this read 1st.

Comment

Working...
          X