Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fans

My fan on the passenger side makes a squeezing noise when it comes on. So I was looking for a replacement. So I see two different ones listed. Cooling fan and ac condenser fan. I haven't paid much attention to them, but if the one is a ac fan, can I just in plug it? It only comes on if I drive the car 30 mins plus, and only stays on for about 30 seconds. I don't have ac in my car anyways

Originally posted by Soufkackicustom View Post
    My fan on the passenger side makes a squeezing noise when it comes on. So I was looking for a replacement. So I see two different ones listed. Cooling fan and ac condenser fan. I haven't paid much attention to them, but if the one is a ac fan, can I just in plug it? It only comes on if I drive the car 30 mins plus, and only stays on for about 30 seconds. I don't have ac in my car anyways
    the one on the passenger side is the cooling fan.. the condenser fan is on the driver side. if you don't have ac you can simply take the cooling fan out and move the condenser fan to where the cooling fan was and plug it in done deal. but if you have ac than just buy you a replacement because they are cheap..

93 accord coupe lxr
    10 fusion se slammed

Comment

The left (driver side) one is the condenser fan? It's the only one that usally run. When I switch the car off, it's the one that kicks on.

Comment

Originally posted by Soufkackicustom View Post
        The left (driver side) one is the condenser fan? It's the only one that usally run. When I switch the car off, it's the one that kicks on.
        the cooling fan should be on the passenger side to my knowledge

93 accord coupe lxr
        10 fusion se slammed

Comment

Yes the left is the A/C condenser fan and the one on the right is the cooling fan

Comment

My passenger side fan went out about 3 weeks ago and I purchased a Dorman direct fit replacement from Summit Racing for less than $40.00. It was a easy bolt on plug in replacement and has worked great. It also seems to be quieter and moves lots of air.
            1993 Accord LX Coupe 5spd

Comment

Working...
            X