How to install an alarm system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to install an alarm system

Ok guys I just got an alarm system its a one way alarm system from ebay, the car had an avital alarm before but was not working so I order one from ebay now I try to follow the same wires as the were but they are not the same I got it off ebay 1-Way Car Alarm Security System Keyless Entry Siren with 2 Remote Control US
    here is the link to see the alarm http://www.ebay.com/itm/161018793694...84.m1439.l2649 now can any one tell me how to install it I have found the lock and unluck wires, but I have extra wires so I all ready burned a couple of resistors which I will replace soon I just want to be able to open the doors from far and lock
    I need help please

I have a avital in my car .... there are a whole lot of information on google remember to disconnect your battery to keep from blowing resistors and more! I have a few diagrams from my install that may help you pm me and I can do my best 12volt.com is a great place to start
    Last edited by schierholz; 05-16-2013, 10:16 PM.

Originally posted by evil_demon_01
    Do it once, do it right.
    Saving a dollar is not worth risking a life.
    Missing My
    White -91 LX Sedan - leather converted
    Mulberry 91 EX Sedan

The project 92

Comment

youtube google.. about a thousand trillion people have trudged through this or similar experience. I do commend you on DIY. Ive heard or read so many stories about hooligans installing an alarm or system, then fucking the owner either by cloning the dongle or just breaking glass and snatchin. most of them are pretty basic, get yourself some tools and some printouts of wire colors locations fuse block diagram, circuit diagram..its starts getting more involed with say a hood switch and door switches, instead of the basic brain box (hide well) its little shock sensor, and it detecting current to your dome light when in alarm mode.

id undo everything the previous person did and start from scratch.

let your fingers do the walking yo.
      Last edited by illinois_erik; 05-16-2013, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X