X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Honda K-Series Engines Rumored - K22 and K25

Full information is here:
    http://everydaytech.tumblr.com/post/...ngines-rumored

Sadly mostly liked we will never get one of the limited K22 models, K25 just seems to be a stroked K24.
    Current:
    2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
    1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
    1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Keep us updated with more info on this.

Comment

the 2012 CRV will be getting a K25.

Comment

that thing screams Kia sorento.
        and sportage.

Sold to: dbsharp, daheavyking X3
        Bought from:'93CB7Ex, xkjnboix, duffmanivxx, remix405, CB7tuner official shop

Comment

Yeah, there are a handful of sedans that I could swear have the same front end designers... new Civic, cant recall the name of the Kia, and the new Corolla (or was it Camry?). Where's the imagination.
          Last edited by CyborgGT; 09-23-2011, 12:43 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

At first I was like... "Damn! Finally Honda is putting in some effort!"

Originally posted by Pali_Mo View Post
            that thing screams Kia sorento.
            and sportage.
            And then I was like... "oh".

1999 BMW M3
            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Honda needs to go the European route and go turbo, albeit an LPT setup.

2.0, LPT, 200PS-ish, 280Nm of twist. and better fuel consumption to boot.

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
              Honda Accord Euro-R
              Honda Odyssey Absolute
              Honda City I-DSi
              Honda Stream

Comment

The thing I found with Honda and Toyota is, they are scared to make a mistake now.
                They carefully test everything and make sure the product is profitable, thus less real sport cars as you have been seeing.

Other brands like Hyundai are taking the risks needed to succeed in the game, especially with there designs and prices. Which is gaining a lot of respect for them.

But with Honda's and Toyota's they last forever as a fact and the resell value is amazing.
                I agree Honda needs to share their European platforms over here for sure. I'd like some diesel cars and manual transmissions. Sad fact is people in North America on average are lazy and just want to get from point a to b. So they buy the cheapest car with an automatic transmission.
                Current:
                2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
                1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
                1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7Nub View Post
                  The thing I found with Honda and Toyota is, they are scared to make a mistake now.
                  They carefully test everything and make sure the product is profitable, thus less real sport cars as you have been seeing.

Other brands like Hyundai are taking the risks needed to succeed in the game, especially with there designs and prices. Which is gaining a lot of respect for them.

But with Honda's and Toyota's they last forever as a fact and the resell value is amazing.
                  I agree Honda needs to share their European platforms over here for sure. I'd like some diesel cars and manual transmissions. Sad fact is people in North America on average are lazy and just want to get from point a to b. So they buy the cheapest car with an automatic transmission.
                  yes too careful i jus purchased a genesis track ed 20s in rear 19s front man its fucking amazing paddle sftrs it handles amazing
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
                  i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

Working...
                  X