Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    lmao. get 'em boy!!! lmao

well i found a cb for you but you were still stuck in your DSM phase. lol. ill look around for you.
    lol thanks bro, i want one bad man, a stock 5 speed. lol
    2001 Chevrolet Silverado

Comment

Originally posted by DsMJUNKY54 View Post
      lol thanks bro, i want one bad man, a stock 5 speed. lol
      ima let you know now man. you cant be picky. whatever i find you, your gonna have to work with. lol. im not gonna be able to find you want you want. i know the past few cars havent been what i wanted for a while. lol. ive wanted a black car for a while. but i had to paint mine.

ill talk to that guy who i told you about before and see if he has his cb still. i need you to PM me a list of good and bad, the mileage, and how much your asking for.

Comment

ima let you know now man. you cant be picky. whatever i find you, your gonna have to work with. lol. im not gonna be able to find you want you want. i know the past few cars havent been what i wanted for a while. lol. ive wanted a black car for a while. but i had to paint mine.

ill talk to that guy who i told you about before and see if he has his cb still. i need you to PM me a list of good and bad, the mileage, and how much your asking for.
        Alright bro ill PM you the stuff today, but i wont be picky lol i promise, i just want something clean you know. lol If we cant find a trade help me sel for 1500 lol thats a great prob for a great running DD
        2001 Chevrolet Silverado

Comment

Hey bro if you really want to do me a favor lol can you list my car for sale on some local forums your on like vadriven and carolinahondas, and use my pics from my MR thread please lol i would like to sell if i cant trade it. 1600
          2001 Chevrolet Silverado

Comment

Originally posted by DsMJUNKY54 View Post
            Alright bro ill PM you the stuff today, but i wont be picky lol i promise, i just want something clean you know. lol If we cant find a trade help me sel for 1500 lol thats a great prob for a great running DD
            aight. i got your PM. ill post something up on carolinahondas.com. and ill get in contact with that guy from lats time too.

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
              your slow ass!!!!

might as well get a moped, cause your gunna feel sluggish when Im done with ya!
              ..........your boosted of course im slow compared to you wtf
              UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
              NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Just a little update on my hunt for the next project.......................gonna talk to my loan office tomorrow after work and if it can be worked out right I'll be getting this..............................http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/img_po...7&photoIndex=0. Dude has 2 of them, both exactly the same except 1 has a/c with 155k and the other without a/c and 115K. Going for the 1 without a/c since I would take it out anyways. Fingers crossed...................
                Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
                  ..........your boosted of course im slow compared to you wtf
                  lmao. he's only messin. lol.

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                  Just a little update on my hunt for the next project.......................gonna talk to my loan office tomorrow after work and if it can be worked out right I'll be getting this..............................http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/img_po...7&photoIndex=0. Dude has 2 of them, both exactly the same except 1 has a/c with 155k and the other without a/c and 115K. Going for the 1 without a/c since I would take it out anyways. Fingers crossed...................
                  EWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao

Comment

EWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao
                    I've wanted 1 since WAY back in the day, just haven't ever went out seriously looking for 1. We'll see what happens though.
                    Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

lmao. he's only messin. lol.
                      rule of thumb - do not talk shit if you can not handle people talkin shit about you!

now you know!

haha yah man, well I am boosted cause I did the mods to my car.
                      So if someone does a mod to their car and says they will win, all you really
                      can do is think you have a better mod and race!

money / time / effort / elbow grease / motivation TALK!!!
                      after all it is the car world!
                      Last edited by drummersteve7; 07-31-2009, 07:52 AM.
                      MadLab Racing
                      Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                        I've wanted 1 since WAY back in the day, just haven't ever went out seriously looking for 1. We'll see what happens though.
                        well its something you want man. go for it

rule of thumb - do not talk shit if you can not handle people talkin shit about you!

now you know!

haha yah man, well I am boosted cause I did the mods to my car.
                        So if someone does a mod to their car and says they will win, all you really
                        can do is think you have a better mod and race!

money / time / effort / elbow grease / motivation TALK!!!
                        after all it is the car world!
                        he was actually talking trash to me. lmao. me and him talk trash to each other all the time. lmao. we wake each other up with a text saying "wake up b****." then i send back "im already up slut." lmao.

Comment

well its something you want man. go for it

he was actually talking trash to me. lmao. me and him talk trash to each other all the time. lmao. we wake each other up with a text saying "wake up b****." then i send back "im already up slut." lmao.
                          same thing i do to my girl....you 2 are so cute together!
                          MadLab Racing
                          Southern Maryland

Comment

same thing i do to my girl....you 2 are so cute together!
                            LMAO!!!! whatever man. lol.

so im gonna see you at the VA Beach meet right?

Comment

LMAO!!!! whatever man. lol.

so im gonna see you at the VA Beach meet right?
                              as of right now! hell yah!

I will not be going anywhere, I have been told, till sept 8, earliest!!!
                              MadLab Racing
                              Southern Maryland

Comment

as of right now! hell yah!

I will not be going anywhere, I have been told, till sept 8, earliest!!!
                                well the VA meet is on August 30th

Comment

Working...
                                X