Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

White rims on a seattle Silver Sedan )_^

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
    I say leave the rims for now, fix your door, get fender painted the right, and lower it. I'm trying to sound like an ass but I'm just saying. I do like the rims that color with your CB. Also what up with the tape on the corner?
    Originally posted by honda_kid View Post
    i like the white wheels just needs a little drop and the body work touched up and your good to go.
    yes sir..

body work will be soon after i fix a few other things and get it ready for paint

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris View Post
      yes sir..

body work will be soon after i fix a few other things and get it ready for paint
      Different color or fresh silver?
      Originally posted by chessboxer
      We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
      Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
        Different color or fresh silver?
        probably fresh silver so i don't have to paint the door jams, inside the hood and trunk etc..

Comment

I was gunna ask, what is that puddle underneath your Accord?

Comment

If it was me I would make a the 6 Stars black and outline the wheel with White I need to photoshop it to see how it would look

This CB7-(Phebe) is the dawn of a new Era. Her new nickname is Super Supreme Fade

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
              I was gunna ask, what is that puddle underneath your Accord?
              oh that puddle was were i did an oil change a few hours early and i spilt a little oil and then de greased the engine in a 96 town and country so yeah kinda made a mess

Originally posted by Falcon View Post
              If it was me I would make a the 6 Stars black and outline the wheel with White I need to photoshop it to see how it would look
              hmmm

Comment

Love em. They would look better on my white CB though. If you got the skills to pollish them then do it. It would look hot.

Comment

I'd definitely keep it the same color. It's too nice of a color to change. Just my .02

Comment

Working...
                  X