No announcement yet.

mr_naler : 1991 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds good man. I was looking for a 92-93 DX sedan but ended up getting a '90 EX so I converted it to 92-93(same as you're doing). I love the DX look though. Specially the mirrors and door handles.
    1990 Accord EX

Comment

I love this OEM color.

Comment

Holy crap! Thank you for painting carbon fiber. No one paints over it, like its blasphemy or something, and I never understood it. F1 paints their carbon.
        There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
          Holy crap! Thank you for painting carbon fiber. No one paints over it, like its blasphemy or something, and I never understood it. F1 paints their carbon.
          x2

I was going to paint my old integras carbon fiber hood black but never got around to it

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
            x2

I was going to paint my old integras carbon fiber hood black but never got around to it
            When I get a carbon hood for the prelude, I'm painting it body color. I don't need the world knowing I have a 500 dollar hood on the car, that's none of their business lol.
            There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
              Sounds good man. I was looking for a 92-93 DX sedan but ended up getting a '90 EX so I converted it to 92-93(same as you're doing). I love the DX look though. Specially the mirrors and door handles.
              I love the DX look too. I had contemplated going ahead and painting everything to match, but the DX looks different, and I like that. I thought about just getting the 92-93 coupe lights, but I like the sedan trunk better.

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
              I love this OEM color.
              Thanks It is my favorite color car I have owned, right in front of my zinnoberrot e30.

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
              Ha, I know. I've told a few people that and received a couple of "wtf" looks, and a couple, "Hm, that is interesting" looks. I like the way carbon fiber looks, but I want a good bit of CF and don't want to attract too much attention.
              _C'est La Vie, C'est La Mort_

Comment

Well I got everything prepped to paint yesterday, but the the weather decided to ruin my plans. I won't be painting anything until I can make me a pvc paint booth. Here are pics:

Actually started painting this, but couldn't finish it.

Put my front bumbper on, unpainted :facepalm:

Got my rear deck speaker bolted down:

Comment

Well it's been a while since I've posted here, so here's what's been going on since I last posted. I was at work one day, preparing sandwiches amazingly as I always do. It was a good day, and my co-worker decided to take a smoke break. She comes back in to inform me that we have a problem and motions for me to come outside. I walk outside to see that my passenger headlight was smashed in, my fender and hood both bent, and my bumper had been scratched. I then looked for the person who had hit me, assuming they had just moved over to the side... My search was in vain, they left. So there I was with a damaged car and no money to get it fixed properly. I had been debating on whether or not to just sell it and start over with something else. I have finally decided to just fix it and move on with it. I will upload pictures in a bit.

Comment

Working...
                  X