Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Muffler Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im looking on getting a the OBX twin loop muffler or a DTM cause i love the look of bosozoku style tips

Comment

Originally posted by iamninja28 View Post
      ^planning on stealing that line eventually.
      That's going to cost you my friend lol

My future plans on my CB's Exhaust consists of ; 2.5 " piping, keep cat., resonator, Apexi WS2

To OP: Apexi Noir

Basically a WS2 turned ninja status

Comment

Originally posted by Revious View Post
        Shoulda heard my rig when I cracked the flex pipe going over a hill. Hoo-ey, that thing was loud and irritating.
        Haaha im thinking about cutting the muffler off.. I like loud.. Alot

I love the looks of hatred as i get on it. Loud and Proud.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Coupe <3 View Post
          Haaha im thinking about cutting the muffler off.. I like loud.. Alot

I love the looks of hatred as i get on it. Loud and Proud.

Well, just cut your flex pipe right off and have some fun, then! LMAO.

I once took off at a screaming start... there was some peddies at the crosswalk and I looked in my side view mirror and saw them cupping their ears.

Felt like such a jerk.

Comment

Haha i enjoy straight pipe ricer fly bys on outside restaurants in the rich area's

Comment

Originally posted by Daily CB Cruzin View Post

To OP: Apexi Noir

Basically a WS2 turned ninja status
              If i cant get a hold of any DTM's i like and can afford, this will definitely be going on with a DTM tip.

Comment

No leave the apexi noir alone! Lol

Comment

Varex FTMFW

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=95154

Comment

I have an f22a4 header and downpipe, needs a new flex pipe, then my plan in to run 2.25 into a 29" 2.5 glasspack, then blast pipes out the end.

i want to it be like that; maybe a little shorter. I hope it's not ridiculously loud lol

Comment

Originally posted by gamble_it View Post
                      I have an f22a4 header and downpipe, needs a new flex pipe, then my plan in to run 2.25 into a 29" 2.5 glasspack, then blast pipes out the end.

i want to it be like that; maybe a little shorter. I hope it's not ridiculously loud lol
                      Honestly what is the point of extending your pipes a foot past your bumber? I see it on alot of 240's .. i think it just screams rice.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Coupe <3 View Post
                        Honestly what is the point of extending your pipes a foot past your bumber? I see it on alot of 240's .. i think it just screams rice.
                        I don't plan on doing it that far, and i don't want it shiny. No point really, i just like the look, and it's my car im gonna mod it how i want.

Comment

I don't plan on doing it that far, and i don't want it shiny. No point really, i just like the look, and it's my car im gonna mod it how i want.
                          Amen.

02 Crv
                          02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                          92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                          Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

This definitely screams GIMME A FIXIT TICKET! I have a neighbor with a similar setup for his Datsun 510. (Dont know why cops cared so much for such an old car...) Ended up with two fixit tickets in one week as soon as he drove off the muffler shop. One for excessive noise and the other for "road distraction"... Be very careful and hope you dont have jerk po-pos in your town that are ticket-happy...

"There are only two types of people in this world... Those who run & win, and those who sit at the sidelines & watch the winners pass them by."

My YouTube Channel! - There's more videos here!
                            Check 'em out, hit LIKE, or even better, stay updated with more vids when you SUBSCRIBE, including vids of my JDM H23A swap!

Comment

[QUOTE=gamble_it;3124647]I have an f22a4 header and downpipe, needs a new flex pipe, then my plan in to run 2.25 into a 29" 2.5 glasspack, then blast pipes out the end.

I have an a4 header and downpipe sitting in the garage for the last couple years. Plan to finally install the header whil eim working on the car again. Is there any differance between th a4 and a6 downpipes? Was just planning on installing the header onto my existing downpipe.
                              Thanks
                              "Brought to you by Carls Jr."

Comment

Anyone used a Dynomax VT muffler? It's got a valve in it that is closed at low rpm/throttle and opens at high rpm/throttle. So it's quiet cruising around and loud when you need the flow.

I used the version for 4.0+ liter engines, which keeps it closed longer on 4 cyls:

92 Accord LX Coupe Build
                                91 Prelude H22a Build
                                91 Prelude 4WS ALB Build
                                You can't rationalize cars like these. They're not something you buy with your head, you buy them with your heart because you love them, and who can explain love?

Comment

Working...
                                X