X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OnBBS17s View Post
    Alex you clean that up?
    That I did not.

We take criticism better because we know you and know how you are. Now get that H up and running.
    3 CB's gone....
    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

We need one last meet for the year!!

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

x2 but needs to be far ahead enough for everyone to get it figured out lol.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
        New people click here

Comment

Christmas break meet.

Comment

if there is no snow lol. rx7+snow=NO!

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
            New people click here

Comment

eco tires +snow?
              峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

http://my350z.com/forum/lounge-off-t...0z-ruined.html

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

holy crap, they totaled it,lol.

Comment

LOL

ok, who the heck from this forum was trying to HOT-SHOT their way around me on 167 headed north this afternoon around 430-445PM???

cappacino brown 90-91 LX 5spd. not lowered, nice black steelies, and loud muffler. 2 other people rollin along with him.

ur fly-by was nice! buuuuut ur burning oil and it stinks. ur muffler is too loud as well.

Not sure what ur packing, but u were NOT pulling away from me at the light off the exit in Renton when i was behind you. Just in case you thought maybe you could maybe lose me. nor did you pull away from me when i almost got beside you and you dumped it a gear... yeah i left it in fourth! lmao.

Next time... let me get next to you and in a proper gear if you wanna play around. *dumping gears and smashin before the person gets next to you is not all that cool. fly-bys dont count either.

were you headed to Napa for some parts? LOL! that is all.
                    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

DAT WAZ PRBABLiE MY BOi DANNY, HE GOTS MAD HORSPOWAR iN HiS ACCORD i WAS THEY'RE AND WE SMOAKED YUO! HAHA YOU'RE S20000 iS PRETTY CLEEN THOW.

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
                        LOL

Not sure what ur packing, but u were NOT pulling away from me at the light off the exit in Renton when i was behind you. Just in case you thought maybe you could maybe lose me. nor did you pull away from me when i almost got beside you and you dumped it a gear... yeah i left it in fourth! lmao.
                        This reminds me of a previous incident.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                          This reminds me of a previous incident.
                          Not funny!
                          3 CB's gone....
                          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

reminds me of yet another event.....4th gear was ok, 2nd gear was just nasty
                            Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                            Project 240SX
                            Originally posted by chillin943
                            anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                            Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by blackice View Post
                              reminds me of yet another event.....4th gear was ok, 2nd gear was just nasty
                              Imagine 2 h22 cb7's. One is pretty much stock with a tune, the other is just a little more wild than your h22 was. The stockis one takes off in 3rd and the wilder one leaves it in 5th and the stock one BARELY inches from him.

That's the kind of fun I'm dealing with over here My goal is to be able to beat that "wild" h22. It's stock block/head and only tuned on a vafc(by me). It has mods he wishes to not be spilled on the internet, so I'll leave it at that.

Check this shit out tho...it's running on the stock p13, running no knock sensor, no egr, no tps and no o2 sensor. It throws codes for all those, but that thing is fucking running beautiful. And just when you think it can't get worse, he's running a 100wet shot, tuned by me.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

bah fuck you guys and having running vehilces !!!!!!! lol jk
                                F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                                My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                                Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Working...
                                X