Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

91 accord not starting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91 accord not starting

I just took everything off the block to change the headgasket and I put everything back and connect everything but seems like its either not timed and no gettin gas cause I took the fuel line that goes to the injectors and no fuel I'm just out idea and I set the cam and cam gear in the up position but all I get is it turning over that's it and when it turns over it makes a noise like something is off idk help

I can't understand a single thing you are saying. Slow down, and type clearly.

Check your valve timing.
    Check to see if you have spark and fuel.
    No spark, check all battery connections, grounds, distributor and attached components, plug wires, and plugs.
    No fuel, check the main relay, fuel pump, injector resistor box, fuel filter, lines, and injectors.

Comment

Originally posted by johnny12 View Post
      ...and no gettin gas cause I took the fuel line that goes to the injectors and no fuel
      Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      Check to see if you have spark and fuel.
      No fuel, check the main relay, fuel pump, injector resistor box, fuel filter, lines, and injectors.
      ^
      Your fuel rail isn't priming. You may have missed a small connection in the fuel wiring. Either that, or, one of the fuses or relays went out while you were taking everything apart (for whatever reason).
      I <3 My Honda CB9!
      My Hondas
      1992 Integra LS Coupe (Sad story...)
      1995 Civic VP Coupe (Traded for->)
      2002 Civic EX Coupe (Traded for->)
      2006 Acura MDX (Long story...)
      1988 Accord DX Sedan (Donated to a friend)
      1992 Accord LX Wagon (Sad Story)

Comment

Well I have spark just no fuel and I didnt set tdc on the pistion or the crank on the bottom either but I'm I set everything to tdc and find out why no fuel then I should be good to go

Comment

Working...
        X