Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Mugen Lip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mugen Lip

Saw a 94-95 mugen lip style on ebay, fell in love with it saw it on the lip thread... anyone rockin this kinda lip on the 92 93 bumper, is there any modification and can I please see some pics so I can see how it fits....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/94-95...#ht_2258wt_939

Thanks

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
    Saw a 94-95 mugen lip style on ebay, fell in love with it saw it on the lip thread... anyone rockin this kinda lip on the 92 93 bumper, is there any modification and can I please see some pics so I can see how it fits....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/94-95...#ht_2258wt_939

Thanks
    if am not mistaken you want what i want and yes basically some are direct fit no mods others will need modifications what kind? it will need to be flex to fit right or about right on the edges and you will need to bolt it down with your own bolts best to do any ways , again some need the mod others dont but is possible seen it many times

Comment

I already have a lip on my car because its a se and if I have to flex it,doesn't that mean it'll leave an ugly gap? I appreciate the motivation though! I really like the mild front lip but its so expensive!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

I already have a lip on my car because its a se and if I have to flex it,doesn't that mean it'll leave an ugly gap? I appreciate the motivation though! I really like the mild front lip but its so expensive!
        yes i have accord Se 93 comes with this little front lip but i have a picture of same car as mine with the big mug lip on it and yes looks like at the corners it sticks out a little on both side but over all i like it still looks great.

Comment

may I please see the picture? I'm liking where this is going

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

may I please see the picture? I'm liking where this is going
            how can i post it lol? or how do i show it to you? i have it but hwow can i do it here?

Comment

umm, well you upload it on photobucket and then click on the Insert image button and then copy the direct link and post it in the insert image section

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

umm, well you upload it on photobucket and then click on the Insert image button and then copy the direct link and post it in the insert image section
                i see ok let me try that

Comment

k, you can also just copy the link and put it on here
                  Last edited by keepinitclean; 07-15-2011, 07:46 AM.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

see if it works and if thats what you want to see =D?

Comment

BY GOD YOUR CAR IS BEAUTIFUL! I have the same color car! and chargespeed sticker!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

BY GOD YOUR CAR IS BEAUTIFUL! I have the same color car! and chargespeed sticker!
                        o no dude i wish it was mine this is my wallpaper ! lol sorry 4 the misunderstanding i keep this pic bc this is what i want mine to look and am not that far from it =) i have same color green 93 Se

Comment

hey check out this thread:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...light=mild+lip

I also found a lip that looks a lil better

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/96-97...Q5fAccessories

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

oh lol I love that car man, geniva green FTW....do u have a pic of your car i would love to see it.... I may also get some rims!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

oh lol I love that car man, geniva green FTW....do u have a pic of your car i would love to see it.... I may also get some rims!
                              i need to take one =( i just join the forum so i dont have much on me but i will shot you one =) i love my accord just bc the Se is so rare out here no one seems to have the green Se around here 0_0

Comment

Working...
                              X