Pics Of My 93 Civic Coupe (EJ1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics Of My 93 Civic Coupe (EJ1)

Well i bought this car in March of 05. I bought it for $500 and have been working on it since. I bought it with 90k miles wich is super, super low for any honda, now it has 130k, yes i have put a lot of miles on it but its a blast to drive. I am keeping this car pretty much stock except i will be doing a 5 speed swap into it this spring i hate autos i just could not pass up the deal on this car. I have all the parts for the 5 speed swap i just dont have the time. I have done a few mods to it but nothing major. Also coming this spring is a complete black interior from a GSR including carpet, seats (front and back) maybe even a gsr cluster we'll see. well hope you enjoy.

ENGINE:

aem cold air intake/ractive heat shield filter
    00" acura El OEM 4-2-1 header
    2.5" catback exhaust
    thermotech 2" exhaust manifold wrap
    5 speed swap is coming (early spring)
    NGK v-power plugs
    9.2mm plug wires
    oem honda S2000 oil filter
    castrol syntec (full synthetic 10w-30)
    DIY oil catch can
    Passwordjdm.com 5 speed relocation mount (70A polyurathane)

INTERIOR:
    OEM fog switch
    jdm amber clock
    jdm amber climate control
    super bright white interior dome lighting
    complete black OEM EJ1 interior
    integra oem floor mats

AUDIO/ ELECTRONICS:
    audiovox car alarm with keyless entry model # avxo1bt3cl3
    jvc CDA-9847 Model head unit
    kenwood 920 watt amp
    1800 watt power acoustic 12" fubar
    sealed 12" sub box
    rockford fosgate 2 guage power wire/ground wire
    pioneer 3 way 6.5 rear speakers
    blaupunkt 2 way 6.5 front speakers
    honda oem factory door tweeters
    whistler radar detector

SUSPENSION/WHEELS/TIRES
    skunk coilovers with GR-2 shocks
    mugen knock off front upper strut bar
    generic rear upper strut bar
    maxxim harpoon 17" gunmetal wheels with polished lip
    mastercraft tires 215/35/17
    gorilla chrome lug nuts
    gsr rear disc conversion (early spring)

EXTERIOR:
    depo front OEM style fog lights (yellow)
    amber JDM side markers
    JDM front license plate relocator
    de-badged
    red/clear tails
    JDM amber corners
    silverstar headlight bulbs
    35% tint on back window
    2.5% tint on back triangle windows
    20% tint up front

Last edited by 91accord4door; 04-26-2006, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Comment

The way it should be.
        To-Do List for Today
        Be Awesome

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by rickyduckworth
            good looking ride there sir bill
            thanks ricky. all your rides are sick........(just wish you would keep one for awhile)

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
              Wow, looks amazing! This pic kind of looks like a brochure pic for the Civic It was very nice to see your car again Billy and it was great hanging out last Saturday! I absolutely love your car, it's great to drive and it doesn't drive like a train!!! It's so clean inside and out and let me to you, what he has planned, he's def. going to do Great work and what a great buy for $500, way to go!

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7
                Wow, looks amazing! This pic kind of looks like a brochure pic for the Civic It was very nice to see your car again Billy and it was great hanging out last Saturday! I absolutely love your car, it's great to drive and it doesn't drive like a train!!! It's so clean inside and out and let me to you, what he has planned, he's def. going to do Great work and what a great buy for $500, way to go!

Dan
                thanks dan. yea it does kinda look like a brochure pic. lol and im telling you....it drives like a train. did u like that race last saturday?.....

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
                  thanks dan. yea it does kinda look like a brochure pic. lol and im telling you....it drives like a train. did u like that race last saturday?.....
                  Can't stop laughing about that and I waiting for YOU to tell everyone about it. That's a great pic and it doesn't ride like a train

Bump

Comment

yea there was this late 80' early 90's civic sedan (5 speed) had to guys in it. dan and i are sitting at a light waiting to go. this civic just starts off quick egging me on so im like wtf and i dont even go over 4,500 rpms and hes banging gears reving to what sounded like 6400 rpm,and he cant even pull on me. and he had a 5 speed. well when my civics a 5 speed this spring im sure itll be even better. i know its not a "tough" race but i slowed down when we reached a school zown and they flew by thinking they won. and the thing was slammed out of its mind....

Comment

sooo clean...you got a great car for 500..so whats the next project..aside from the tranny swap...motor swap..turbo???...those civics are some fast little suckers

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
                        sooo clean...you got a great car for 500..so whats the next project..aside from the tranny swap...motor swap..turbo???...those civics are some fast little suckers
                        well heres how its gonna go, im done for now due to winter but when spring comes im doing the 5 speed swap, than ill be doing a complete black gsr interior including a black carpet, black gsr front leathers, rear gsr leather seat all black,black leather wrapped steering wheel, black leather arm rest (gsr) and a black civic si dash, and black door panels with red centers.....and maybe even a gsr cluster i have done the cluster swap before and its sweet. i have decided that if/when i do swap out the all mighty D i will swap in a H22, becuase if im gonna swap i should just go big and do it right. talk about sleeper. so thos are the plans as of now. this is my last project car, my next car will be a 00 black lude or a TL.thanks for the compliments guys.

Comment

Looks nice..feelin the tails.. a mid-90's civic coupe was one of the cars i was considering when i was car shoping a few years ago.. but i ended up buying my accord..
                          1993 Cobalt Blue Accord EX - Sold as of December, 2009

Comment

Originally posted by Kanibus
                            Looks nice..feelin the tails.. a mid-90's civic coupe was one of the cars i was considering when i was car shoping a few years ago.. but i ended up buying my accord..
                            thank you very much. your car looks great indeed.

Comment

dan did u like driving my car?.....yours was a blast. i told you the civic handled great.

Comment

Working...
                              X