No announcement yet.

Pics Of My 93 Civic Coupe (EJ1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i must say, normally i dont like these civics, but this is nice..good job!

Check Out My Car

Comment

Originally posted by xtr91accord
      i must say, normally i dont like these civics, but this is nice..good job!
      thats what i like to here. thanks man. i appreciate it. theres much more to come for this car.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
        i havent told you any of them.....but you do know how ill pay for some of them........winnings.
        I see, you have me wondering what they could possibly be but I do know how you will pay for them though, or some of them!

theres much more to come for this car.

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7
          I see, you have me wondering what they could possibly be but I do know how you will pay for them though, or some of them!

......i will say this. this motor will stay N/A.....for the time being anyway.

Comment

......i will say this. this motor will stay N/A.....for the time being anyway.
            I like your style, N/A and Save thy SOHC, good sir

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7
              I like your style, N/A and Save thy SOHC, good sir
              lol ill save the SOHC for the time being....you know whats coming though. and you know why im building this motor.....even though im going to go DOHC eventually. plans are coming together well....and dan i finally found a place that has great used 5 speed trannys.....and cheap too.

Comment

a couple JDM and EDM parts have been purchased, and are on there way. Interior and exterior. ill get pics when everythings installed. i may wait until spring to put the exterior jdm parts on since its 10 degress outside.

Comment

heres a little sneak peak of a item im currently winning on ebay. i only have a day left and it looks like ill win it. its a real carbon fiber fuel door. should go good with the black. also hope to get a c/f hood and maybe more c/f like a trunk. we'll see.

Comment

thats the only civic that ive ever seen that i would mob around

fucking awesome
                    Magnaflow exhaust for cb7's for sale

Comment

Originally posted by Accordpwnz0r
                      thats the only civic that ive ever seen that i would mob around

fucking awesome
                      thanks a lot man. appreciate it.

Comment

Hmm great civic pick-up for 500$! I woulda scooped that bitch up quick for that price too. Anyways save the d-series and build it. D-series motors are awesome, and www.d-series.org is a good community. Friend has a built d-series and I swear it walks all over everything around here. Next spring he'll be eating z06's Laterrr!

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                        ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
                        ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

Originally posted by xwade01
                          Hmm great civic pick-up for 500$! I woulda scooped that bitch up quick for that price too. Anyways save the d-series and build it. D-series motors are awesome, and www.d-series.org is a good community. Friend has a built d-series and I swear it walks all over everything around here. Next spring he'll be eating z06's Laterrr!
                          yea thanks. im already a member on that site u listed. great site though.

Comment

shitty camera

AWESOME CAR!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                              shitty camera

AWESOME CAR!
                              lol i soo agree. the camer is actually my bros old ass video recorder

Comment

Nice fuel door, did you win it ? You better have!

EDIT: Page 5

Comment

Working...
                                X